Niagara Falls, ON (PRWEB) September 30, 2015
Hard Rock Café, Niagara Falls, ON., is celebrating Vegetarian Awareness Month by expanding its legendary menu offerings and introducing brand new limited-time meatless options. On World Vegetarian Day, Thursday, October 1, 2015, Hard Rock Cafe Niagara Falls, ON., will begin serving new vegetarian offerings. More than 25 meatless options were developed, and the menu will feature a selection of the new items, including a variety of vegetarian burgers, wraps, salads and juices.
Hard Rock Cafe Niagara Falls, ON., added items in various menu categories of classic all-American cuisine to give guests the widest variety of options, including offerings for vegan guests. The new selections will include innovative menu items, such as the Quinoa Burger; Southwest Spiced Tofu and Black Bean Wrap; and Roasted Root Vegetables and Kale Salad.
“With an international movement toward a more plant-based diet, the demand for vegetarian dining has continued to grow,” said Antonio Bautista, Senior Vice President of Franchise Operations for Hard Rock International. “Hard Rock Cafe drew inspiration from global and regional cuisine to develop menu items vegetarians and meat lovers alike will enjoy.”
Something for Everyone
The new menu items will present guests with an option for every taste bud, adding to Hard Rock Cafe Niagara Falls robust menu of authentic American cuisine and beverage innovations. New menu offerings include:
- Quinoa Burger – Quinoa burger patty with cheddar cheese, arugula, hummus, tomato and grilled onion
- Southwest Spiced Tofu and Black Bean Wrap – Tofu and southwest black bean mixture wrapped in a flour tortilla
- Roasted Root Vegetables and Kale Salad – Roasted beets, carrots, turnips, rutabaga, kale, tofu and spicy pecans tossed with an apple cider vinegar and olive oil mixture sprinkled with green onions
- Balsamic Roasted Carrots Wrap – Roasted balsamic carrots, hummus, avocado and spring mix greens tossed with red onions and balsamic glaze wrapped in a flour tortilla
- Roasted Beetroot Salad – Roasted beetroot and baby spinach sprinkled with feta cheese and caramelized walnuts/pecans served with honey balsamic dressing
The expanded Legendary™ Burger menu includes:
- Black Bean Burger – Black bean quinoa burger patty with arugula, tomato, tofu cream
- Quinoa Burger – Quinoa, red onion, portabellas, eggs, cheddar, pecan barley, soy sauce and breadcrumbs, topped with hummus, arugula, tomato and grilled red onion
Thirsty for a Change
As part of the new menu expansion, Hard Rock Café, Niagara Falls extensive, award-winning drink menu will also offer nutritious drink options. Fans will now find juices such as Beetroot, Orange and Ginger; Kale and Apple; Pear Cucumber and Kale on the menu.
Vegetarian Awareness Month
The new menu items honor Vegetarian Awareness Month, which was designed to spread awareness of vegetarianism and the benefits of a meat-free diet. What began as World Vegetarian Day has blossomed into a month-long celebration of vegetarianism that involves educational events and festivities.
Hard Rock Cafe Niagara Falls new vegetarian menu features Hard Rock’s hand-crafted American fare, with a commitment to fresh ingredients and the signature flair that guests can only get at Hard Rock. Guests can stop by Hard Rock Cafe Niagara Falls to try out the latest offerings or visit fallsavenueresort.com/restaurants/hard-rock-cafe/ for more details.
About Hard Rock International
With a total of 203 venues in 64 countries, including 156 cafes, 22 hotels and 11 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise, Hard Rock Live performance venues and an award-winning website. HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock brands. The company owns, operates and franchises Cafes in iconic cities including London, New York, San Francisco, Sydney and Dubai. HRI also owns, licenses and/or manages hotel/casino properties worldwide. Destinations include the company’s two most successful Hotel and Casino properties in Tampa and Hollywood, Fl., both owned and operated by HRI parent company The Seminole Tribe of Florida, as well as other exciting locations including Bali, Chicago, Cancun, Ibiza, Las Vegas, Macau and San Diego. Upcoming new Hard Rock Cafe locations include San Juan, Lagos and Busan, South Korea. New Hard Rock Hotel projects include Daytona Beach, Dubai, Los Cabos, Tenerife, Abu Dhabi, and Shenzhen and Haikou in China. For more information on Hard Rock International, visit http://www.hardrock.com.