(PRWEB) October 01, 2015
San Jose, CA [Information Development World] Quark released today The Beginner’s Guide to Content Automation, a free eBook for professionals focused on solving challenges related to the creation, management, publishing, and delivery of multi-channel content.
Content automation is a transformational approach to streamlining the entire lifecycle of business-critical content. By removing the traditional manual tasks that continue to stifle the content lifecycle, organizations in industries such as finance, manufacturing, energy and government can reduce costs, improve content quality and ensure compliance throughout the process – from creation to consumption.
Download The Beginner’s Guide to Content Automation to:
- Understand the difference between traditional content workflows and content automation
- Discover the benefits that enterprise content automation brings to organizations
- Assess whether content automation can help your business or organization
Content automation is best deployed for business-critical content that has one or more of the following characteristics:
- A high volume of similar documents
- A high volume of revisions
- Frequently repeated creation processes
- Government-regulated or corporate-regulated documents
- A high possibility of reusing content across multiple documents
- Integration of data from databases and other systems into the content. For example, inserting the latest ﬁnancial information from a Bloomberg data feed into a research report, or inserting technical speciﬁcations into an infosheet from a product information database
- Translation to multiple languages
- Delivery in multiple formats
- Delivery with multiple presentation styles
About Quark Software Inc.
Quark Software Inc. develops a content automation platform that helps large organizations streamline the creation, management, publishing and delivery of business-critical content. Our solutions automate the process with reusable Smart Content components that can be dynamically assembled and delivered with precision in any format and to any channel — web, tablet, mobile, print, and more. As a result, leaders in industries such as finance, manufacturing, energy, and government can reduce costs, save time, improve consistency and make their content brilliant.
# # #
Quark and the Quark logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quark Software Inc. and its affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.