CD One Price Cleaners Partners with Susan G. Komen to Raise Support and Donations for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Share Article

CD One Price Cleaners, Chicago’s leading dry cleaning and laundry service provider, is proud to announce their partnership this year with the Susan G. Komen Foundation during the month of October in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

CD One Price Cleaners, Chicago’s leading dry cleaning and laundry service provider, is proud to announce their partnership this year with the Susan G. Komen Foundation during the month of October in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Every 19 seconds, a case of breast cancer is diagnosed in a woman somewhere in the world. For women everywhere, facing astonishing numbers like these can seem impossible at times. Those fighting this disease need empowerment and support, emotionally and financially. CD One Price Cleaners believes in empowering people and helping to fund research to change lives for the better.

During the month of October, CD One Price Cleaners is asking their customers to make a donation, no matter how great or small, to Susan G. Komen. This money has been used to make a difference in the lives of breast cancer patients and their families by providing aid such as, free mammograms; free clinical breast exams; free diagnostics tests; free treatment; and of course, to support the advancement of medical science to find a cure.

Donations can be made through CD One Price Cleaners’ website, by making cash donations at CD One Price Cleaners Stores, or by visiting http://www.komenchicago.org, the local source for funding programs in the Chicagoland service area. 75% of net funds will go to essential local breast health services, and the remaining 25% goes to national research to find a cure. Donations will also be accepted in the form of time, resources, fundraiser hosting, and encouraging others with personal survival stories.

For more information on this service or to find the nearest location, visit http://www.cdonepricecleaners.com.

About CD One Price Cleaners:
CD One Price Cleaners is based in suburban Chicago. Founded in 2001, the company operates 33 franchise and corporate owned locations in the Midwest. Follow CD One Price Cleaners on Facebook and Twitter or visit: http://www.cdonepricecleaners.com.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

John Morocco
@CDOnePrice
since: 04/2014
Follow >
Visit website

Media