“451 Research, and many of our clients, are excited to welcome Henry back! He will lead a world-class team and further expand our storage coverage." – Brett Azuma, SVP Research.
(PRWEB) October 01, 2015
451 Research is excited to announce the return of Henry Baltazar as Research Director for the Storage Research Channel. Henry returns to 451 Research after spending nearly three years at Forrester Research as a senior analyst serving Infrastructure & Operations Professionals and advising Forrester clients of datacenter infrastructure technologies, including storage virtualization, cloud storage, solid-state storage and primary storage arrays. Henry has evaluated and tested storage hardware and software offerings for more than 15 years as an industry analyst and as a journalist.
Prior to his work with 451 Research and Forrester, Henry spent nearly nine years working as a technical analyst for eWeek Labs, where he covered storage, server hardware and network operating systems. At eWeek Labs, he initiated the testing coverage of various technologies, including data replication, clustering, virtual tape libraries, storage virtualization, SAN management, NAS, iSCSI and email archiving. In addition, Henry was a member of eWeek's editorial board and provided content for the magazine's enterprise storage blog. Henry has been widely quoted in the press, including such media outlets as Silicon Valley Business Journal, Computerworld and SearchStorage.com. Henry holds a B.A. in environmental sciences from the University of California, Berkeley.
“451 Research, and many of our clients, are excited to welcome Henry back! He will lead a world-class team and further expand our storage coverage. Henry is our fourteenth analyst hire this year, demonstrating our commitment to continually build the best and brightest research team." – Brett Azuma, SVP Research.
Henry isn’t the only recent addition to the 451 Research analyst team. In 2015, 451 Research added 14 key additions to our growing analyst team. Below is a list of our recent hires and their coverage areas:
- Nick Patience, Founder & Research Vice President, Software
- Ned May, VP, Voice of the Enterprise
- Kevin Burden, VP, Mobility Research & Data Strategy
- Kevin White, Managing Director, Advisory Services
- Henry Baltazar, Research Director, Storage
- Donnie Berkholz, Research Director, Development, DevOps & IT Ops
- Scott Crawford, Research Director, Information Security
- Tracy Needham, Research Director
- Tracy Corbo, Senior Research Manager
- Dan Thompson, Senior Analyst, Multi-Tenant Datacenters
- Jim Curtis, Senior Analyst, Data Platforms & Analytics
- Leika Kawasaki, Senior Data Analyst, Datacenters
- Eric Ogren, Senior Analyst, Security
- Dan Raywood, Analyst, Information Security
About 451 Research
451 Research is a preeminent information technology research and advisory company. With a core focus on technology innovation and market disruption, we provide essential insight for leaders of the digital economy. More than 100 analysts and consultants deliver that insight via syndicated research, advisory services and live events to more than 1,000 client organizations in North America, Europe and around the world. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in New York, 451 Research is a division of The 451 Group. Learn more.