“After more than one million purchases made on Touch of Modern and with over seven million registered users, we understand how men shop, and the products they are most excited to own,” explains Touch of Modern CEO Jerry Hum.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) October 06, 2015
Touch of Modern, a curated, online shopping destination for men, today announced the release of its first quarterly trend report, highlighting the top five trends in men’s shopping for fall. The Touch of Modern Fall 2015 Trend Report unveils the company’s predictions for products across a wide variety of categories – from consumer technology gadgets to outdoor gear – that are most likely to resonate with male shoppers ages 25 to 45 this fall.
According to Touch of Modern, popular picks for men this fall will be driven by the following themes:
- Glamping: Upscale camping experiences come with a price tag. Touch of Modern is seeing demand for luxury outdoor goods from three-person suspended “tree tents” to outdoor showers and everything in between.
- Smarter Everything: The so-called “connected home” is hot for fall. Nearly everything from multi-colored smart LED bulbs to automated cocktail mixing systems that help a person pour the perfect drinks, now can communicate mobile devices.
- Masculine Soaps: The latest grooming trend for guys is all about artisanal, exclusive, and upscale products crafted by smaller makers in a variety of manly scents, such as beer-infused Redbeard Brew Bars.
- High-End Sweatpants: Sweatpants that can be worn to the office are the latest fashion trend for fall. Expect clean lines, luxurious materials, trim details and a slimmer fit.
- Warm Wood: Reclaimed wood mixed with modern accents is making a comeback. Expect to continue to see clean lines with wood replacing steel in tables, desks, and coffee tables.
“After more than one million purchases made on Touch of Modern and with over seven million registered users, we truly understand how men shop, what intrigues them to make a purchase, and the products they are most excited to own,” explains Touch of Modern CEO and Co-founder Jerry Hum, who also acts as head curator for the site, guiding a team of 30 buyers sourcing products from around the globe. “We’ve carefully looked at the buying patterns of our customers and worked with our brands to see what’s coming next in order to confidently predict what’s going to resonate most this fall.”
The Touch of Modern Fall 2015 Trend Report is available for download here.
About Touch of Modern
Touch of Modern is a curated, online shopping destination for men to discover unexpected products, fashion, and accessories to elevate their lifestyle. We showcase one-of-a-kind, in-season products from well-known brands and up-and-coming designers that men can’t easily find in mainstream retailers or at better prices. Founded in 2012 and based in San Francisco, California, the company has over seven million users and has driven over one million orders. To become a member please visit, http://www.touchofmodern.com or download the mobile application at http://www.touchofmodern.com/mobile.
# # #