Singapore (PRWEB) October 08, 2015
Regardless of the reasons for wanting to learn hypnosis and hypnotherapy, whether if it means adding hypnotherapy to an existing practice, pursuing a new career as a Certified Consulting Hypnotist, or pursuing a personal journey to help friends, family, or simply make it a hobby, the training offered by Mindlife Hypnotherapy (http://www.mindlifehypnotherapy.com) using NGH curriculum and more, will definitely give participant more than what is needed to achieve the desired goals. The program is structured to suit each participant's unique needs.
The training is especially suitable for mental health professionals, as well as therapists, counselors, wellness professionals, social workers, nurses, trainers, coaches and teachers who want to add another set of powerful excellent tools to their professional tool box. In fact anyone will find the course useful for them. For example, parents will find this useful to improve their parenting skills, family will improve relationships and well being, students will improve their results, sportsperson will improve their performance and the list goes on.
Upon completion of the course, participants will have all the knowledge, skills and aptitude necessary to become a Confident and Competent hypnotist and will be eligible for certification by the National Guild of Hypnotists as a Consulting Hypnotist.
This intensive training was developed and certified by the National Guild of Hypnotists, the oldest and largest organization of its kind with over 10,000 members around the world.
All classes are independently conducted by a Certified Instructor using the NGH developed core curriculum and teaching materials. Each independent Certified Instructor has completed specialized training and is held to specific performance standards in presenting this material to students. All approved printed materials have been developed by the National Guild of Hypnotists’ Educational Division and are for use only by authorized instructors.
By means of supervised practice sessions, this allows participants to become proficient in actually producing the hypnotic state and use it skillfully and effectively to do good. Well thought out, tested-and-true, this course will help students to master the hypnosis and hypnotherapy skills and improve results.
Mindlife Hypnotherapy’s NGH Hypnotist Certification Course goes beyond that to cover many of the most advanced techniques. All Mindlife Hypnotherapy courses are conducted by practicing professional hypnotists who are also experienced certified trainers.
Upon completion of the whole course, the participants will be thoroughly prepared and will able to:
1. Have a thorough understanding of how the mind works and use that knowledge to influence oneself and others for better health and wealth-being.
2. Discover how to use more natural mental abilities.
3. Have the confidence and skills to effectively hypnotize anyone instantly everytime.
4. Employ personal hypnosis and benefit from it for self-improvement.
5. Teach self-hypnosis to clients.
6. Conduct effective Behavioral Assessment and Goal Setting.
7. Master many effective and reliable hypnotic inductions and deepening techniques to build up the student's toolkit to achieve mastery.
8. Use various methods to accurately test the depths of hypnosis.
9. Use appropriate convincer techniques to deepen the state of hypnosis and help to validate client’s trance experience.
10. Appropriately apply various therapeutic aspects of hypnotism.
11. Use Imagery Techniques and proven Ego-strengthening techniques to help clients achieve
permanent results faster.
12. Apply a number of advanced hypnotherapy techniques
13. Perform hypnosis with children effectively and safely.
14. Know how to deal with unexpected reactions from client during hypnosis.
15. Choose the appropriate hypnotic techniques to suit client’s need.
16. Have a complete structure ready to conduct personal hypnotherapy sessions with initial
17. Confidently start-off a successful hypnotherapy practice.
Mindlife Hypnotherapy conducts hypnotherapy sessions and hypnosis training in Singapore and Asian countries.
The next courses coming up are the NGH Hypnotist Certification Course in Singapore starting on 31 October 2015 (weekend course) and 2 November 2015 (weekday Course).
For more details on this amazing opportunity, contact MindLife Hypnotherapy Singapore through johnny(at)mindlifeconsulting(dot)com or visit their page http://www.mindlifehypnotherapy.com/hypnotist-certification-course-singapore and send them a message. Space on this class is restricted and limited.