The only mil-spec picatinny optic rails specifically designed for Marlin lever action rifles to fit perfectly and eliminate movement for better accuracy even under the harshest recoil of a big bore rifle.
(PRWEB) October 08, 2015
Ranger Point Precision, the leading innovator and producer of Marlin Firearms accessories and custom-built rifles, today announced the availability of its new RHINO scope mount rails, the only mil-spec picatinny optic rails specifically designed to perfectly fit Marlin lever action rifles and eliminate movement for better accuracy even under the harshest recoil of a big bore rifle.
Designed from the receiver up for Marlin lever action rifles, these low profile receiver rails offer improved bore to optic positioning and have extra length for more mounting options.
The RHINO rails come in two sizes: Marlin 1894 Rail and the Marlin Multi-fit Rail for 336, 308, 338, 444 and 1895 rifles.
RHINO rail feature highlights include:
- Rails are machined from 7075 aluminum so they’re twice as strong and with much improved stress-corrosion resistance as other receiver rails made from 6061;
- Corrosion resistant, mil-spec, non-reflective finish won’t interfere with sighting in any conditions;
- A set of four self-centering T15 Torx drive screws resist cam-out and offer the most stable and repeatable bond between rail and receiver;
- Contoured bottom provides unshakeable stability on slightly domed Marlin receivers;
- Twice the recoil lug contact improves accuracy by eliminating scope movement under the harshest recoil;
- 10 minute-of-accuracy (MOA) cant for increased elevation adjustment;
- See-through channel allows for line of sight with back-up sights; and
- Accepts all picatinny and Weaver rings.
“Our drop-in aftermarket parts are an extension of what we do in our custom shop. Their design follows our mission statement of building the best performing, most practical, and innovative firearms for hunters and shooting enthusiasts,” said Adam Devine, Co-founder and President, Ranger Point Precision.
The RHINO rails add to the company’s other precision machined parts for Marlin Firearms rifles which includes three Marlin big loop levers; and an AR-style a free float, tool-less handguard, accessory collar and rail for Marlin 70P and 70PSS, Marlin Papoose, rifles.
Every RHINO receiver rail comes with a set of four T15 Torx screws and one Torx star screwdriver bit. Rails are available for purchase online in our store for $39 at RangerPointPrecision.com.