With all the brightest and most innovative people in the connected car industry in one room, there is really nowhere else where you can get this type of access.
(PRWEB) October 07, 2015
Telematics West Coast is the main gathering of connected car data experts on the West Coast. The event brings together the leading figures in data, automotive, cyber security and connectivity to discuss the future of the connected car data and services. Expect top-level discussions following our extensive research period with input from over 50 industry insiders. Experts from Toyota, BMW, Hyundai, Nissan, Jaguar Land Rover, Volkswagen and others will cover the key topics affecting the automotive data industry. TU-Automotive invites members of the press to come and get first-hand insight into the development of the connected car from those leading experts.
Emilie Leblanc, marketing manager at TU-Automotive said of Telematics West Coast: “This is the place to be! With all the brightest and most innovative people in the connected car industry in one room, there is really nowhere else where you can get this type of access. This year, we are especially proud of the high number of automakers present. They will share insight about their data strategies, you can hear it straight from the source”
Press can apply for a complimentary pass by sending an email to Emilie Leblanc at emilie(at)tu-auto.com
This year’s Telematics West Coast promises to answer every pressing question on telematics, cybersecurity, big data and development cycles. Topics covered include:
- CYBER SECURITY - CREATING ‘FORTRESS CAR’: With the threat of hacking and remote vehicle access growing by the day, identify and protect the key attack vectors to keep the connected car secure
- BIG DATA: BIG PICTURE: From apps and advertising to UBI and diagnostics – break through the siloes to create an all-encompassing analytics platform that fully exploits the power of data
- WALK THE DEV. CYCLE TIGHTROPE: Tackle the interplay between standards, OTA updates & modular hardware to deliver cutting edge experiences without compromising safety
- COMMUNICATING WITH YOUR CAR: As IVI grows more complex and humans cede further control to ADAS; discover how drivers will interact with these new systems. Is this the end of the traditional cockpit?
- TAKING RESPONSIBILITY: With ever greater levels of autonomy and complexity being introduced into the connected car, where does the buck stop? We help you untangle the web
- AUTOMOTIVE - THE NEXT GENERATION: Ground-breaking West Coast start-ups are redefining the automotive industry. Hear directly from the disruptors who are taking the connected car where it has never gone before
To apply for a press pass, please content Emilie Leblanc at emilie(at)tu-auto.com
Follow the conversation at #TUWestCoast or get involved via westcoast(at)tu-auto.com or + 44 (0) 207 375 7585 / 1 800 814 3459 ext. 7585
TU-Automotive is a world leader in providing events and business intelligence to the automotive technology community, covering telematics, auto mobility, autonomous vehicles and legal & insurance. You can sign up to receive free weekly updates, including exclusive industry analysis, interviews and insights at: http://www.tu-auto.com
Innovation: Connectivity – Mobility - Autonomy