New York (PRWEB) October 09, 2015
wot.io™, the data service exchange™ for connected device platforms, offers an IoT System Integrator (SI) Partner Program with best-in-class professional services to its customers. This diverse set of IoT service partners provides vertical and domain expertise required by customers who are implementing enterprise IoT solutions.
“An IoT solution is defined by the synergistic convergence of devices, connectivity, applications, actions and connections to the enterprise,” said Mike Jeronis, Founder and COO of wot.io. “Within the wot.io SI Partner Program, we are partnering with experts in all these areas, as well as building geographically located expertise.”
“We are excited about the partnership with wot.io, whose data service exchange brings a missing piece for a complete IoT solution: data services and analytics,” said Artyom Astafurov, IoT/M2M Practice Lead at DataArt. “The resulting solution will allow us to better integrate IoT devices with consumers of the data, helping build complex apps in less time.”
“Our relationship with wot.io has been excellent,” said Marc Salem, Vice President of Services for element^n. “Our expertise in user experience design, usability analysis, software architecture and development, and IT operations enables wot.io’s customers to bring IoT solutions to market successfully and cost effectively.”
SI partners in the wot.io program include the following companies:
- DataArt is a technology consulting firm that offers end-to-end solutions, from concept and strategy, to design, implementation and support. DataArt also offers the following services in the wot.io data service exchange: DeviceHive, Elasticsearch® + Kibana, MongoDB + Pentaho, and MongoDB + Apache™ Solr.
- element^n brings together market leading technology platforms, proven methodology and a world-class team to deliver web, mobile & IoT solutions to leading enterprise customers and tech startups around the world.
- INSART is a custom software development and R&D company. INSART has been increasingly selected by those international businesses that are looking to find a comprehensive, hassle-free, and long-term solution to their IT needs with a minimum involvement on their part.
- R-Style Lab provides comprehensive mobile and web development solutions since 1994. Over the years, it has established a reputation of a trustworthy, full-cycle development vendor with hundreds of successfully delivered projects for federal and local governments, SMEs, startups and large-scale enterprises.
- Studio Analogous concepts and builds products, digital experiences and brands. Analogous uses smart design to create engaging, connected experiences, deliver business results and improve people's lives.
- Virtualmind Software is a Microsoft partner and an ISO 9001 Certified software company that specializes in working side by side with its clients since 2005 to provide the perfect blend between highly functional technologies and enhanced user experience by creating world-class web and mobile solutions.
Founded in 2014, wot.io is the data service exchange for connected device platforms. wot.io enables the enterprise customer to derive significant value from their Internet of Things (IoT) data while dramatically accelerating time-to-market for Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine to Machine (M2M) implementations. wot.io’s data service exchange of best-in-class vendor data services enables customers to focus on building their solution while freeing them from the time consuming effort of making contractual agreements and technically integrating each data service. Through choice, time-to-market and scalability we help our customers to drive ROI and increase revenue with their solution using analytics, business intelligence, data retention, device management, data management, monitoring, visualization, reporting, web API automation and other offerings.
wot.io and its logo, and data service exchange are trademarks of wot.io, inc. All other company or product names, brands, trademarks, and logos are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
# # #