PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla., and NAPA, Calif. (October 8, 2015) –
(PRWEB) October 08, 2015 -- Located across the street from Napa Valley’s venerable Silverado Resort, home to next week’s PGA TOUR season-opening Frys.com Open (Oct. 15-18), William Hill Estate Winery (William Hill) will simultaneously host an exciting lineup of activities at the tournament and on its own grounds for the only time in 2015. William Hill is the Preferred Wine Partner of Frys.com Open and the Official Wine of the PGA TOUR in North America.
Founded on Napa’s Silverado Bench over 30 years ago, William Hill became the Official Wine of the PGA TOUR, Champions Tour and Web.com Tour in North America earlier this year in a sponsorship that will run through 2018. William Hill is bringing its multi-year relationship with the PGA TOUR to life through localized tournament support, including on-site wine bars with interactive displays and sampling opportunities, at approximately a dozen tournaments each season.
William Hill’s Frys.com Open activations afford the winery the unique opportunity to pair up events at the tournament with activities at the adjacent winery. A snapshot of what’s to come:
- The William Hill Estate Wine Lounge—a stylish 30’ X 30’ recreation of the Napa tasting room located on the 11th green—will welcome guests throughout Frys.com Open play.
- William Hill wines will be available at all general concessions and the Silverado Club House during Frys.com Open tournament play.
- William Hill Estate Winery’s tasting room will be open to guests, including those attending the tournament, by appointment and subject to availability. Call the winery to arrange to visit the tasting room during the tournament: (707) 265-3024.
William Hill Estate Winery: 1761 Atlas Peak Road, Napa, CA 94558
- The William Hill winery will host a Player and Family dinner on Thursday, October 15.
- William Hill will bring a key retail point-of-sale promotion to life in hosting a national sweepstakes winner for a 3-day trip to Napa, inclusive of a VIP visit to William Hill and tickets to the Frys.com Open.
About William Hill Estate
With roots deeply anchored in the Napa Valley, William Hill Estate crafts luxury wines from the undiscovered vineyards of California’s most celebrated regions. Beginning with William Hill Estate’s 140-acre benchland vineyard near the Silverado Trail, Winemaker Mark Williams turns to the hidden corners of southern Napa, the North Coast and the Central Coast to create a unique collection of rich, expressive wines.
California Table Wine, ©2015 William Hill Winery, Napa, CA. All rights reserved.
About PGA TOUR
The PGA TOUR is the world’s premier membership organization for touring professional golfers, co-sanctioning more than 130 tournaments on the PGA TOUR, Champions Tour, Web.com Tour, PGA TOUR Latinoamérica, PGA TOUR Canada and PGA TOUR China.
The PGA TOUR’s mission is to entertain and inspire its fans, deliver substantial value to its partners, create outlets for volunteers to give back, generate significant charitable and economic impact in the communities in which it plays, and provide financial opportunities for TOUR players.
Worldwide, PGA TOUR tournaments are broadcast to more than 1 billion households in 227 countries and territories in 30 languages. Virtually all tournaments are organized as non-profit organizations in order to maximize charitable giving. In 2014, tournaments across all Tours generated a record $140.5 million for local and national charitable organizations, after surpassing $2 billion in all-time charitable contributions early in the year.
The PGA TOUR's web site is PGATOUR.COM, the No. 1 site in golf, and the organization is headquartered in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.
# # #