Approximately 3,000 Dentrix Enterprise users already leverage Updox to advance their practices. We’re excited to offer those opportunities to Dentrix G5/G6 customers.
Dublin, Ohio (PRWEB) October 09, 2015
Updox, the industry leader for physician connectivity and CRM solutions for health care and a platinum sponsor at Henry Schein Business of Dentistry 2015, the industry-leading training and networking event for dental practitioners and teams, is introducing a suite of solutions available for the industry-leading Dentrix G5 and G6 systems. Since 2013, Updox has provided Direct secure email and patient portal solutions for the Dentrix Enterprise platform and is now offering solutions to Dentrix G5/G6 customers.
Dentrix, the market leader for software, solutions and products designed to enhance the dental office experience, is part of Henry Schein, the world's largest provider of health care products and services to office-based dental, animal health and medical practitioners.
During the Business of Dentistry conference, Updox will showcase solutions and apps that can be used by Henry Schein’s Dentrix G5 and G6 customers:
- Patient Payments – Updox Patient Payments helps practices improve cash flow; offer patients convenient, secure payment options; reduce collections, establish payment plans and add revenue-generating services. A credit card on file feature eliminates the need for statements and collections.
- Direct Secure Email – The industry's preferred method of sharing HIPAA-protected health information (PHI), Updox Direct email is now available for dentists to use as their own secure email, in addition to an existing EHR Direct address
- Electronic Faxing – The Updox paperless solution allows practices to collect, review, sign, edit and route faxes in a browser or via their phone and send directly into the chart.
- Patient Portal – An easily implemented and cost-effective patient portal option that enables messaging, forms and delivery of clinical documents and is a great alternative for practices needing a quick, easy-to-use portal to start engaging patients.
- Appointment Reminders – A customizable reminder application that supports text, phone and email reminders that even allows patients to confirm, change or cancel appointments. With Updox Appointment Reminders, message replies go right back into the same interface where all other communications happens in Updox.
“Approximately 3,000 Dentrix Enterprise users already leverage Updox to advance their practices. We’re excited to offer those opportunities to Dentrix G5/G6 customers so they can realize the same advantages that Updox provides,” says Michael Morgan, CEO, Updox. “Dentists are noted for exceptional marketing, patient engagement and workflow management. The benefit of Updox is we can bring all of these solutions together into a cohesive suite so practices can focus more on patient care and less on managing multiple platforms, vendors and log-ins.”
Updox will offer Business of Dentistry attendees hands-on demonstrations of key components of the Updox practice communications platform. Updox brings full-scale customer relationship management (CRM) and communications capabilities to dental practitioners so they benefit through lower costs, improved efficiency and greater patient satisfaction.
For more information, visit http://www.updox.com/dentrix
Providing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for health care, Updox is the industry leading Physician Connectivity Platform. With Updox CRM solutions, health care providers and practices can easily manage communications from one inbox, streamline physician relationships, drive collaboration with partners and engage patients – all integrated with the practice’s existing electronic health records (EHR). Practices benefit through improved relationships with patients and other providers, increased revenues, reduced costs, and enhanced business efficiencies.
Updox Direct Secure messaging and “View, Download & Transmit and Electronic Secure Messaging,” which Updox provides in its patient portal solution, have both achieved 2014 Edition 2 ONC-HIT Modular Certification from Drummond Group, LLC. Additionally, Updox achieved full accreditation with the Direct Trusted Agent Accreditation Program (DTAAP) as a Health Information Service Provider/Registration Authority/Certificate Authority (HISP/RA/CA) from DirectTrust.org and the Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission (EHNAC). Updox is also a founding member of Carequality, formed by Healtheway.
With more than 150,000 users, Updox is committed to transforming health care. Find out what our solutions can do for your practice. Visit http://www.updox.com, follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, join Updox Community, connect with us on LinkedIn, watch us on YouTube or join our Google+ circle.
# # # END OF RELEASE # # #