Boston, MA (PRWEB) October 14, 2015
World Congress has announced Richard E. Wild, MD, JD, MBA, FACEP, Chief Medical Officer, Atlanta Regional Office, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services, as keynote speaker for the World Congress Care Coordination and Technology Congress, January 27-28, 2016 in Atlanta.
During his presentation, Explore Value Based Purchasing and the Transformation of Healthcare, Dr. Wild will:
- Discuss the move to value-based care, the timing of the shift, and what it will mean for hospitals
- Examine the recent ACO guidelines and understand how they impact the use and structure of the model
- Uncover the future outlook of the health care industry and prepare for the short term and long term changes
Dr. Wild is a full time employee of the federal government and is the CMS designated speaker for the topics presented. Dr. Wild has 30 years of experience as a practicing emergency physician ranging from small rural Georgia hospitals to large university teaching centers. He has served on the Medical School faculties of Boston University, University of Massachusetts, and Brown University and was Chairman of the department of Emergency Medicine and Chief of Emergency Services at a teaching hospital of Brown medical School. He has taught emergency medicine, health policy and legal medicine to resident physicians and medical students and has serves as his state medical specialty society president and also on several national emergency medicine association committees dealing with government affairs,
coding and physician reimbursement.
The Congress consists of four concurrent summits:
- 7th Annual Summit on Hospital Readmissions
- 4th Annual Summit on Telehealth and Remote Patient Monitoring
- 2nd Annual ACO Population Health Management Summit
- Inaugural Summit on Bundled Payments
Over 250 hospital, health system, payer, and health plan executives will come together for two days of learning and networking.
Register today at http://www.worldcongress.com/ccts.
World Congress provides thought-provoking, timely consulting, research, and advisory services to advance the health care and life sciences industries. Through our educationally focused events, we convene CEOs and senior-level executives from all segments of the health care and life sciences industries to exchange ideas, discuss market trends, and explore solutions to the most pressing challenges facing a variety of roles within these organizations. http://www.worldcongress.com