With this release, we’re adding even more planning capabilities, both for development and extending them for non-development project teams to help them visualize their workflow, keep their teams in sync, and reach objectives
Reykjavik, Iceland (PRWEB) October 13, 2015
Tempo, the creator of Tempo Planner, an award winning visual resource planning solution for Atlassian’s JIRA product, today released Tempo Planner’s new team board, which enables all teams, including software development teams working in scrum and other organizational project teams, to prioritize, visualize, and manage their workflow transparently and centrally in JIRA.
“With this release, we’re adding even more planning capabilities, both for development and extending them for non-development project teams such as marketing, sales, HR, and legal, to help them visualize their workflow, keep their teams in sync, and reach objectives, including project releases and other deadlines,” said Gudrun Fema Olafsdottir, Product Manager for Tempo Planner. “We hope that our customers benefit from the new team board and other improvements, especially non-development teams that seek to plan and work in an agile way.”
Wrapped in a simplified, intuitive user interface, Tempo Planner seamlessly integrates with JIRA and enables teams to better manage their programs, projects, releases, and work items flexibly and in real-time, alleviating the reliance on spreadsheets and ad-hoc reporting tools. Tempo Planner is trusted by companies of all sizes, including small startups to large-scale distributed enterprises representing a variety of industries, including Hulu, Disney, Mazda, EA Sports, Sears, and Fidelity Investments.
Key Highlights of Tempo Planner 3.1 Release:
- New team board for easier team collaboration: New and hassle-free team board in Tempo Planner makes it easier for team leads to see what their teams are working on and their workload. The board also supports teams that are not working in iterations or sprints, such as legal, sales, HR, and marketing.
- Improved planning on a team member level: Enhancements and improvements to Tempo Planner’s team members timeline, offering effortless search for projects, versions, sprints, components, and issues, so teams can better visualize their short-term and longer-term projects and releases.
- Better team management: Brand new capability of adding new members to a team and allocating issues and assignments more quickly and easier than before directly from the team board.
Availability and Pricing:
Tempo Planner is available for local deployments with JIRA Server and as a SaaS solution with JIRA Cloud. Monthly and annual Tempo Planner subscriptions for JIRA Cloud are available through the Atlassian Marketplace, starting at $10 per month. Discounts are available for annual licenses. Annual licenses include 12 months of maintenance and support at no added charge.
Free 30-day evaluations are available for cloud and server instances at http://www.tempo.io/try and through the Atlassian Marketplace.
Enterprise features include APIs for external integrations, flexible permissions settings, and
JIRA Data Center support for the largest enterprise customers. Flexible license tiers allow enterprises to start small and scale Tempo as their business needs grow.
- Follow the Tempo blog: http://blog.tempo.io
- Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tempoplugin
- Become a fan on Facebook: http://facebook.com/tempoplugin
- Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tempo-for-jira
- Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Tempoplugin/posts
Tempo is a recognized leader in project and portfolio management solutions for Atlassian’s JIRA platform, with customers ranging from small startups to large-scale distributed Fortune 500 enterprises with more than 10,000 Tempo users. Over 6,000 organizations in over 100 countries—including Hulu, Disney, eBay, Amazon, AT&T, Sears, BMW, Dell, Sony, and Pfizer—use Tempo’s agile solutions to work smarter and more efficiently.
Tempo Timesheets was voted the top Atlassian Marketplace add-on of 2012 and was the top-grossing Marketplace add-on of 2013. Tempo Planner was the top-grossing new Atlassian Marketplace add-on of 2014. Tempo Folio was the winner of the Atlassian Codegeist competition in 2013.
Tempo has partnered with more than 90 Atlassian Experts around the globe for resale, training, and consultancy in local languages.
VP Marketing & Communications
+354 690 5192