“It’s long been our approach to deliver the most comprehensive UX and UI solutions to developers, designers, testers and end-users alike – and with Infragistics Ultimate 15.2, we do just that." - Jason Beres, SVP, Developer Tools
Cranbury, NJ (PRWEB) October 14, 2015
Infragistics, a worldwide leader in user experience, today announced the launch of Infragistics Ultimate 15.2, its enterprise-ready Web, desktop and mobile user interface development suite.
With a wealth of improvements in tools for rich-client platforms like WPF & Windows Forms, this release also includes innovations in modern mobile, Web & MVC development with updated jQuery/HTML5 components, new features for iOS and Android developers, and more investment in the design, collaboration, and development process with Indigo Studio, Infragistics’ rapid prototyping tool.
Some of the highlights of this release include:
- further refining of Infragistics’ powerful prototyping tool, Indigo Studio, with the introduction of indigodesigned.com, a cloud-based prototype collaboration service where stakeholders can share and comment on prototypes, UX teams can house UX & UI patterns and full application templates to drive standardization across the enterprise;
- the RTM of a full set of Android controls including the data chart, pie chart, radial and linear gauges, and more, all for an improved mobile experience;
- a new WPF Busy Indicator, enhanced Data Chart, Spreadsheet, and data grid among other things;
- expanded capabilities of the most mature Windows Forms product on the market with new data visualization options in the Data Chart, simplified data binding with the pivot grid, and a highly-anticipated new spreadsheet control;
- dashboarding capabilities later this year. Soon, all Infragistics Professional & Ultimate customers will receive the desktop version of ReportPlus, our modern BI & Dashboarding tool, which also includes our native iOS, Android and HTML5 ReportPlus apps.
Senior Vice President of Developer Tools Jason Beres says of the release, “Many of the improvements and new features in this release were requested directly by our customers. It’s long been our approach to deliver the most comprehensive UX and UI solutions to developers, designers, testers and end-users alike – and with Infragistics Ultimate 15.2, we do just that.”
Jason Beres, Senior Vice President, Developer Tools
+1 (800) 231 8588
A worldwide leader in User Experience and User Interface controls, more than a million developers trust Infragistics for enterprise-ready toolsets for Web, desktop and mobile applications. The company also provides design tools for rapid, interactive prototyping. Fortune 500 companies increasingly rely on Infragistics apps, including SharePlus, the universal mobile interface for SharePoint, and ReportPlus, the first self-service dashboard and reporting app, to enhance productivity of business users on the go. Along with leading-edge software, Infragistics offers expert user experience services and support.