Honolulu, Hawaii (PRWEB) October 20, 2015
Aqua-Aston Hospitality announced that five of its properties earned the esteemed MLT Vacations 2015 Quality Assurance Award in recognition of its commitment to outstanding quality and customer service.
MLT Vacations is one of the largest providers of vacations in the United States. The Quality Assurance award recognizes hotels, destination management companies and rental car agencies in Europe, Mexico, the Caribbean, Latin America and the U.S. that achieve a 99 percent customer satisfaction index, and a 99 percent product delivery performance, during the last six months. Only 207 hotels earned the MLT Vacations Quality Assurance Award designation this year.
The five hotel Aqua-Aston Hospitality properties awarded include:
- Aston Waikiki Sunset: With spectacular views of Diamond Head or the Pacific, Aston Waikiki Sunset is centrally located one block from Waikiki Beach and offers relaxed island-style living.
- Aqua Waikiki Wave: Located just steps from Waikiki’s best dining and shopping, and one block from scenic Waikiki Beach, this hotel blends vintage charm with the modern excitement of the destination.
- Aston Kaanapali Shores: Located on the most popular stretch of beach in Maui, Aston Kaanapali Shores offers the comfort and convenience of condominium living with hotel-caliber amenities, including complimentary scuba lessons, an on-site activities desk, and a year-round kids program.
- Aqua Kauai Beach Resort: Located on a 25-acre retreat on Kauai's longest beach, the resort features well-appointed guest rooms, four swimming pools, exotic waterfalls, and a lava-tube waterslide.
- Tuscana Resort Orlando By Aston: This luxurious Mediterranean-style villa resort offers 2- and 3-bedroom condos, all with large balconies and views, and is located within close proximity Orlando’s most popular attractions, including Disney World®, Universal Studios®, Legoland Florida, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, and SeaWorld Adventure Park.
“The MLT Vacations 2015 Quality Assurance Award is an elite, national award that gives our customers an added layer of confidence that their stays with us will be great experiences,” said Robin Harlow, vice president of sales, Aqua-Aston Hospitality.
Aqua-Aston Hospitality is an industry leader with a robust portfolio of more than 50 properties that cater to today’s discerning travelers. For more information about Aqua-Aston Hospitality, please visit: http://www.aqua-aston.com/.
About Aqua-Aston Hospitality
From full-service resorts and stylish hotels to condominium resorts and comfortable budget properties in Hawaii, U.S. mainland, and Guam, Honolulu-based Aqua-Aston Hospitality manages more than 50 properties across five distinct brands designed to suit any lifestyle, taste or budget – Aston Hotels & Resorts, Instinct Hotel Collection, Aqua Hotels & Resorts, Lite Hotels and Maui Condo & Home. Aqua-Aston Hospitality is an operating business of Interval Leisure Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: IILG), a leading global provider of non-traditional lodging, encompassing a portfolio of leisure businesses from exchange and vacation rental to vacation ownership.
Theresa van Greunen
808-202-5756, ext. 1056
Director of Public Relations & Promotions