Our panel will offer real-world expertise and experience in everything you need to know about running a successful business. We are especially excited to share marketing tips that can help a small business grow and help its owner achieve her dreams.
Leesburg, VA (PRWEB) October 26, 2015
BlueTreeDigital and its CEO Nicole Skuba have announced that they will be among the experts offering their knowledge to the winner of the 2015 Small Business Mentoring Makeover Program. Small business owners can apply to win a year of mentoring from a panel of experts. The application deadline is coming up on October 27, 2015. BlueTreeDigital’s powerhouse team will be among the experts offering their knowledge to the winner.
The Conference will be held November 20, 2015 in Leesburg, VA. This one-day event is for women in business who want to discover the tools for success, make strategic business connections, and be inspired to take action. All applicants to the Mentoring Makeover Program should show how they align with the conference mission: “Vision, Passion, Power.” To be considered for the program, applicants should also demonstrate:
- A clear vision of where they want their businesses to be in the near future.
- The passion to reach their established goals for their business.
- The power to work through the natural hardships and roadblocks faced by most small business owners.
The award (valued at more than $15,000) will be a mentoring program that includes:
- Four interactive committee mentoring sessions, each lasting two hours and hosted by The Virginia Women’s Business Conference each quarter. The winner will receive focused guidance from a dedicated panel of small business experts, owners, and CEOs in Virginia. Session topics will include Business Strategy, Finance, Marketing, Sales, and Operational Management. The winner will select topics in conjunction with the mentors to help focus on areas most in need of improvement.
- Monthly one-on-one telephone consulting by an individual mentor to help the winner ensure progress and set touch points throughout the year.
- Networking opportunities, including connections and introductions from industry experts.
- Gift basket including books and gift certificates.
The Business Makeover Mentors are a committee of experienced business owners and industry experts focused on helping small businesses. Talmar Anderson (of Talmar It Up, LLC) will head up the 2015-2016 Business Mentoring Makeover Committee. In addition to BlueTreeDigital’s CEO Nicole Skuba, other committee members will include:
- Tina Johnson, JP Events & Consulting
- Jennifer Dalton, BrandMirror
- Lisa Richter, Chiron Physical Therapy
- Britney Bowe, BB&T Bank
“Our panel will offer real-world expertise and experience in everything you need to know about running a successful business,” says Nicole Skuba. “I’m especially excited to share marketing tips that can help a small business grow—and help its owner achieve thier dreams.”
Applications must be submitted by 5:00 PM (EST) Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at http://virginiawomensbusinessconference.com/?page_id=542. The winner will be announced during the closing session of the VWBC on November 20, 2015.
BlueTreeDigital is a Northern Virginia-based marketing agency offering a full range of services, including strategy, branding, social media, website design, media buying, SEO, design services, email marketing, and much more. BlueTreeDigital serves local businesses, technology companies, and government sector clients. Their mission is to help customers grow their brand, grow their leads, and grow their dreams through marketing. Visit them online at http://www.bluetreedigital.com/.