The content is comprised of recordings of select American Wealth Radio broadcasts in which they discuss everything from Self-Directed IRAs to real estate investing to private lending and so much more.
Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) October 15, 2015
American IRA is excited to launch this new audio library in partnership with American Wealth Radio. The content is comprised of recordings of select American Wealth Radio broadcasts in which they discuss everything from Self-Directed IRAs to real estate investing to private lending and so much more.
This library is available to anyone who would like to sign up for American IRA's member's section. There is no cost to join and no obligation of any kind and American IRA respects the privacy of its members. Member information is never shared with any third party.
Each week, new content is added to this audio library making it an ever growing resource for investors of all types.
Here's a sneak peak of the content currently available:
- Real Estate IRAs and Real Estate Investing
- Self-Directed IRA: Journey of Jim Hitt, CEO of American IRA, into Real Estate Investing
- Real Estate IRA: Affordability Index and Real Estate IRAs
- Self-Directed IRA: Different Strategies Investors Can Employ When Doing Real Estate Investment Deals
- Real Estate IRA: Flipping for Fun, Food, and Profit
- A Simple Way To Get The Very First Investment Property
- Investing for Long-Term Wealth with Rental Properties
- Self-Directed IRA: Hard Money Lending with Guest Speaker Wendy Sweet, Principle of Carolina Hard Money Lending, LLC
- Self-Directed Retirement Account: Residential Loans-Important Changes and Different Loan Products Available with Guest Speaker Bryan Maddex, Loan Officer at Movement Mortgage
- Self-Directed IRA Owners: Avoid Critical Mistakes - Self-Directed IRA FAQs
- Common New Investor Mistakes
- Self-Directed IRA: Leveraging Stocks, Bonds, Forex, and Real Estate
- And more new content each week...
Click here to view the new audio library.
About American IRA, LLC:
American IRA is committed to providing every client with gold-level service, regardless of account size. Experience their expertise through their certified IRA services professionals. Enjoy the value with one low annual fee of $285 with unlimited assets and unlimited account values. American IRA clients love the benefit of no charge for "All Cash" accounts. The performance of the American IRA staff is unmatched, with quick and efficient processing within 48 hours.
American IRA services thousands of clients and has over $300 million in assets under administration.
American IRA was built by investors for investors, and brings their successful investment experience to the table, providing excellent educational material showing the public that their self-directed IRA account can invest in a variety of assets such as real estate, private lending, limited liability companies, precious metals and much more.
American IRA is conveniently located in Asheville, NC and Charlotte, NC, and serves clients nationwide.
American IRA is the sponsor of American Wealth Radio. Click here for more information.