This will enable our customers to bring their product to market faster with a higher degree of first pass success.
LAS VEGAS (PRWEB) November 10, 2015
Global leader in claims, risk and safety software Ventiv Technology today announced the forthcoming launch of iVOS Advance, in Q2 2016. Ventiv Technology will offer a preview of iVOS Advance to attendees of this week’s National Workers’ Compensation and Disability Conference (NWCDC). iVOS Advance will be the most powerful version ever of the industry’s strongest claims administration technology solution.
iVOS Advance will offer new functionality that includes an improved user interface, enhanced reporting and analytical capabilities, email and guest links, expanded ISO capabilities and new alternatives for data exchange. iVOS Advance has been designed to empower claims organizations to administer claims more effectively than ever.
Ventiv Technology will also offer NWCDC attendees the opportunity to experience the numerous new and enhanced iVOS features introduced in 2015. Enhanced features available now to iVOS clients include:
- Improved user experience
- Automated linkage of documents to payments and more
- Streamlined EFT processing
- Easier management of organizational hierarchy
- Scheduler simplifications that improve ease of use for administrators
- Expanded email & Guestlink capabilities
- Continuous FROI/SROI compliance in a one-system solution
- Centralized output management efficiency improvements
New features available to iVOS users include:
- Ad hoc reporting and analytics allowing drill into your claims data
- New Intake tool that makes intake of any data easy, intuitive and stress free
- Dashboards that take data visualization to the next level
- Escheating process as a component of payment management
- A comprehensive safety solution
Said Ventiv Technology CEO Stephen Rhee: “Ventiv Technology has made significant enhancements to iVOS this year, and we have an exciting development roadmap in place for 2016. Ventiv is 100% committed to continuous claims innovation through capabilities like intake, analytics, financial transactions, compliance and business process. As always, Ventiv will have a strong presence at National Workers’ Comp this year. We look forward to talking with claims professionals about iVOS and all of our capabilities, the industry’s strongest claims administration technology solution, and the exciting new upcoming iVOS Advance.”
About Ventiv Technology:
With more than 40 years of experience, Ventiv is the global leader in technology that transforms how organizations manage risk, claims and safety. As a cloud-based risk management information systems provider, Ventiv delivers risk, claims and safety software solutions to more than 550 enterprises and 270,000 people in 51 countries. A global company based in London with its U.S. headquarters in Chicago, Ventiv has 11 offices and more than 300 employees in the U.S., E.U., Asia and Australia. More information about Ventiv can be found at http://www.ventivtech.com and @VentivTech.