This innovative feature continues our company’s focus of entering network information once and leveraging it through other features available in our suite of network applications.
Lakewood, WA (PRWEB) October 20, 2015
Cascade Technologies Group, LLC, announced today the release of network management software that automatically connects assets graphically to neighboring devices. The new CTG Network Map software provides a real-time status map of corporate networks and is now included as part of the CTG Network Manager Software Suite.
No additional data entry is required to generate a new network map. The software leverages CTG Network Manager’s existing data to display asset map information. CTG Network Map graphically connects devices to neighbors on the network status map when assets have been selected.
According to Darren Harle, Cascade Technologies Group, LLC, CEO, "This innovative feature continues our company’s focus on simplifying asset management by entering network information once and leveraging it through other features available in our suite of network applications."
CTG Network Map Features:
- Real-time Network monitoring, Asset mapping, and status display.
- Complete integration with CTG Network Manager
- Automatic asset mapping connection generation.
- Global Network map and detail map displays based on asset physical location.
- One-click administrative tool connections with SSH, Telnet, RDP, VNC, etc.
- Customize status reporting requirements globally or on a per asset basis.
- Ability to include non-managed assets for network clarity.
- Client-server status connectivity with map display on each CTG Network Manager workstation.
CTG Network Map is available for download at CTGNetworkManager.com as a fully functional 30-day trial. Existing licensed and trial users of CTG Network Manager are able to download this update at no charge.
Cascade Technologies Group, LLC, offers Software Development and Professional IT Services. The CTG Network Manager Software Suite was developed based on ITIL© Framework concepts and as an affordable and comprehensive network management and monitoring tool for IT Departments of all sizes.