The Golden State Chapter is focused on its member community as it continues to offer them outstanding and topical educational programs along with opportunities for camaraderie and professional networking.
(PRWEB) October 22, 2015
The 2015-2016 Board of Directors of The Golden State Chapter of the Club Managers Association of America (CMAA) was elected during the Chapter’s Annual Fall Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada on October 12, 2015.
CMAA is the professional association for managers of the world’s leading private clubs. The organization has more than 6,000 members and 46 chapters all over the globe, spanning the entire United States as well as Canada, South America, Australia, Europe and as far as South Africa.
The Officers of the 2015-2016 Golden State Chapter Board of Directors are:
- President – Joshua Tanner, CCM, Ironwood Country Club, Palm Desert California
- Vice President – Steven Buck, CCM, CCE, Shady Canyon Golf Club, Irvine, California
- Secretary/Treasurer – Duncan Reno, CCM, Del Rio Country Club, Modesto, California
- Immediate Past President – Craig Surdy, CCM, CCE, The Reserve Club, Indian Wells, California
The Directors of the 2015 - 2016 Golden State Chapter Board of Directors are:
- Jim MacDonough, The Santaluz Club, San Diego, California
- Lindsay Pizarro, CCM, Newport Harbor Yacht Club, Newport Beach, California
- Michael Stanton, San Luis Obispo Country Club, San Luis Obispo, California
- Christian Thon, CCM, CCE, Menlo Circus Club, Atherton, California
- Miles Tucker, CCM, Hillcrest Country Club, Los Angeles, California
“The Golden State Chapter is focused on its member community as it continues to offer them outstanding and topical educational programs along with opportunities for camaraderie and professional networking,” states Crystal Thomas, MCM, CHE, Principal of Crystal Clear Concepts and Managing Director of The Golden State Chapter. “This Board of Directors will continue to enhance the programs and services that are already solidly in place,” she says.
For more information, contact:
Crystal Thomas, MCM, CHE, Managing Director
The Golden State Chapter of CMAA