Oakland, CA (PRWEB) October 20, 2015
The citywide initiative brings together fans from all over the Bay Area as the Warriors begin their
2015-16 season. The week’s events build momentum to the Warriors’ home opener against the New Orleans Pelicans on October 27 at Oracle Arena at 7:30PM.
WHO: Visit Oakland & the NBA Champion Golden State Warriors
WHAT: Warriors Week 2015
WHEN: Tues., Oct. 20—Tues., Oct. 27
Home Opener: Oct. 27 @ 7:30PM, New Orleans Pelicans @ Golden State Warriors
WHERE: Citywide Initiatives Include:
- AC Transit bus headers to read “GO WARRIORS”
- Warriors flag to wave on top Oakland City Hall and Tribune Tower
- Jack London Square and Downtown/Uptown Street Ambassadors to wear Warriors hats
- Visit Oakland office windows to be painted celebrating Warriors Week
- Hotel shuttles to display Warriors car flags while in service
Follow the excitement on social media with #OaklandLoveIt and #WarriorsGround.
ABOUT VISIT OAKLAND
Visit Oakland is a non-profit organization marketing Oakland, California as a travel destination. Visit Oakland offers a wide variety of complimentary services and materials for travelers interested in visiting Oakland. For more information, visit our website at http://www.visitoakland.org. Want to share the Oakland love with the world? Join the 17,000 people who #OaklandLoveIt on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.