“Get ready for an unparalleled experience where you can see, feel, touch and experience everything in the store."
Woodland Hills, California (PRWEB) October 21, 2015
What: Video & Audio Center is opening the first all-digital, all-touch consumer technology super store that will embrace the latest technological advancements in sight, sound and movement including television, streaming audio, mobile devices, wearables and robotics. Some of the breakthrough products the public will be able to experience include:
- World's first 105-inch panoramic 5K HDTV with stunning 21 x 9 aspect ratio. This $100,000 set delivers an unrivaled viewing experience;
- The all-new SONOS PLAY: 5. The ultimate smart speaker for today's streaming music universe;
- The world’s thinnest 4K 75-inch HDTV;
- New curved and flat OLED 4K with HDR (High Dynamic Range), providing more visual detail than ever;
- Monster 24K BackFloat Bluetooth Floating Speaker/Speakerphone;
- ROC Sport by Monster Black Platinum Over-ear Headphones;
- Neato Robotics new Robot cleaning technology.
Who: Top consumer electronics industry executives, engineers and experts from leading consumer electronics and technology companies such as Sony, Samsung, LG, Sharp, Monster and Sonos. They will also be joined by key content providers including 20th Century Fox, Video & Audio Center staff and consumers including:
- Mike Fasulo, President and COO, Sony Electronics
- Mike Dunn, President, 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
- Noel Lee, Founder and Head Monster, Monster Products
- Tim Alessi, Director, New product development, LG Electronics
- George Madrigal, Director of Sales and Marketing, Samsung Electronics
- Joseph Akhtarzad and Mayer Akhtarzad, Video & Audio Center, Co-Owners
- Tom Campbell, Video & Audio Center, Corporate Director and spokesperson
Video & Audio Center
The Village at Westfield Topanga
6344 Topanga Canyon Blvd. (one block south of Victory Blvd. directly across from Costco)
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 12 Noon
Press Conference will begin at 12:30 p.m.
Background: The award-winning Video & Audio Center has a history of delivering the finest in consumer technology and is proud to introduce a new shopping experience for consumers like never before. “This new all-digital, one-touch super store really highlights our 35 years of introducing technology to America and the world,” remarked Joseph Akhtarzad. Tom Campbell, senior technologist and Video & Audio Center Corporate Director, added, “Get ready for an unparalleled experience where you can see, feel, touch and experience everything in the store. It’s completely interactive.” This event will also act as a forum to discuss these latest tech advancements as an excellent example of consumer electronics innovation that continues to drive increased economic activity.
# # #