Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles from September.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) October 20, 2015
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books from September were:
- After the Diagnosis by William Kenly
- The Backside of Hope by Connie Eldridge and Timothy Wimberly
- From the Heart of a Mom by Joyce Hall
- Get Some Guts, Coach! By Jill Jackson
- Healing Grief by Joan Heller Miller, EdM.
- Lessons Learned by Antonio L. Stevenson
- Let’s Go To Hell by James Burns
- Primary Healthcare in Nigeria by Raymond O. Chimezie PhD FRSPH
- Stage 4 Cancer--Gone! by Shirley Mitchell Williams
- What She Feels by Chidozie Osuwa
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134