Washington, DC (PRWEB) October 22, 2015
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is pleased to announce the release of Health Insurance Exchange Database: 2016 Plans and Premiums, an annually updated, comparative database tracking insurer participation, premium rates and exchange enrollment on the public health insurance exchange marketplaces. Now in its third year, the Health Insurance Exchange Database includes a CD filled with Excel spreadsheets, plus access to a website that will be updated with latest 2016 premium rates as they become available; AIS researchers will continue to upload more rates to the online database throughout the year.
For all health plans listed on both state and federal public exchanges, the Health Insurance Exchange Database includes:
- Up-to-date data on 2016 plans and premium rates as they are announced
- Monthly premium rates, by exchange, broken down by insurer/plan/tier/rating area, where available
- Directory of exchanges, with contact info
- Data on enrollment via public exchanges — by exchange and by insurer
- Essential health benefits — plans and benefit requirements per state
- State-by-state exchange structure and decisions
- Grants issued to states and navigators
- Documentation of federal regulations and guidance
- Number of policies sold per exchange, by tier, in 2015
- Archived, comparative data sets for 2014 and 2015 — for convenient trend analysis
The website also features a newsfeed of original AIS reporting on plans and exchanges gearing up for the 2016 open enrollment period. Additionally, AIS’s in-house research team — also responsible for AIS’s Directory of Health Plans — will be available to directly answer customer questions and offer customized help in understanding and applying the data.
For more information on Health Insurance Exchange Database: 2016 Plans and Premiums, including a full table of contents and a list of data fields, visit https://aishealth.com/marketplace/health-insurance-exchange-database.
About Atlantic Information Services
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.
Susan Namovicz-Peat, Director, Directories and Databases Division
Atlantic Information Services, Inc.
202-775-9008 ext. 3045