Stonebridge Companies Waterfront Place Hotel’s Regatta Bar & Grille Joins “Dine Out for BRA Day” Tonight in Morgantown, WV

Share Article

Regatta Bar & Grille is participating in Morgantown’s “Dine Out for BRA Day” Tonight

The Morgantown Area Chamber of Commerce, with the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of WVU Medicine, has partnered together for a one-night only “Dine Out for BRA Day” in Morgantown, West Virginia. The event is being held at various restaurants in the Morgantown area- including Regatta Bar & Grille, on Wednesday, October 21st, beginning at 5 pm tonight. 80% of proceeds raised from tonight’s efforts will go to support those within West Virginia, while the remaining 20% will be donated directly to The Plastic Surgery Foundation’s Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund. Please visit Regatta Bar & Grille tonight and mention “Dine Out for BRA Day” to support the cause.

Regatta Bar & Grille, located in Waterfront Place Hotel, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. With menu options ranging from modern classics to decadent desserts, Regatta has a variety of options to fit everyone’s palate. With outside patio seating or indoor dining, Regatta is perfect for meetings, family gatherings, casual dining or romantic dining for couples. Regatta Bar & Grille also offers a private dining room, great for personal functions, small gatherings rehearsal dinners and parties. For more information or to make reservations, please visit or call (304) 284-9850. The Waterfront Place Hotel is proudly managed by Stonebridge Companies in Denver, Colorado.

Founded in 1991 by Navin C. Dimond, Stonebridge Companies is a privately owned, innovative hotel owner, operator and developer headquartered near Denver, Colorado. The diverse listing of properties includes select-service, extended-stay, mid-scale and full-service hotels in markets throughout the U.S. For detailed information, visit our website at

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Maggie Mistovich
Waterfront Place Hotel
Like >
Follow us on
Visit website