Shelton, CT (PRWEB) October 22, 2015
TABS Group, a leading consumer and retail analytics firm, announced today a complementary webinar on Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 2 p.m. Eastern presenting the results of the Canadian Consumer Value Study on Food and Beverage Consumables. TABS Group CEO and Founder, Dr. Kurt Jetta, will provide updated insights in the shopping behavior of Canadian consumers for consumables products.
The 15 consumables categories analyzed were carbonated beverages, salty snacks, cereal, yoghurt, water, ice cream, cookies, fruit juice, refrigerated juices, crackers, frozen pizza, frozen novelties, candy, popcorn, and isotonics. During the webinar, attendees will learn:
- How many types of consumables were purchased over a 12 month period.
- What were the types and frequencies of purchases.
- What outlets were consumables purchased in.
- What outlets did consumers use for purchasing consumables most regularly.
- What types of deal tactics did consumers use for their consumables purchases.
- What deal tactics were the most effective.
- What are the similarities and differences in shopping behavior of Canadian and US consumers.
WHAT: Canadian Consumer Value Study on Food and Beverage Consumables Webinar
WHEN: Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 2 p.m. Eastern
REGISTRATION: Registration is available online here
WHO: Dr. Kurt Jetta, Ph.D., president and founder of TABS Group
About TABS Group, Inc.
Operating since 1998, TABS Group, based in Shelton, CT, is a technology-enabled analytics firm. Its mission is to simplify and improve the way analytics are conducted in the consumer products industry. Primary services are TABS CatMan Advantage™, an outsourced category management solution, TABS WorldView®, a global business intelligence tool, and TABS Promo Insight™, a cloud-based software and consulting service that helps companies measure, plan and optimize trade spending. Please visit http://www.TABSGroup.com.