Aging and Its Implications will be a fantastic event because it will provide expertise from knowledgeable professionals serving Contra Costa County and the greater East Bay community.
Alamo, CA (PRWEB) October 22, 2015
Home Care Assistance of Alamo, the leading provider of in-home care for seniors in the East Bay, is hosting the upcoming event titled Aging and Its Implications: Careful Planning Today to Avoid Costly Mistakes Tomorrow. This exclusive event will take place Saturday, October 24th from 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM at the Pleasant Hill Senior Center. Aging and Its Implications is a complimentary event featuring an informational panel of five elder care professionals to discuss planning for the aging process and answer questions.
The members of the expert panel, dubbed the “Go-To Gals”, include the following professionals:
- Maureen Richardson, CFP®, is a Certified Financial Planner based in San Ramon with over 22 years of professional experience helping local families plan for their financial future.
- Karen L. Fisher of Bishop Fiduciary Services has over 18 years of professional experience in providing trust and estate administration services and is based in Walnut Creek.
- Kirsten Howe, Attorney at Law, focuses on estate planning, elder law and closely related areas to develop customized plans for clients.
- Eileen Nevitt, LCSW, ACSW, CMC, is sole proprietor of Nevitt Care Management. With over 40 years of professional experience as a Geriatric Care Manager and licensed clinical social worker in hospital settings, Nevitt is an expert on assisting seniors and their families on aging issues.
- Francesca Vogel, Home Care Liaison for Home Care Assistance of Alamo, brings over 21 years of experience in the healthcare industry to help seniors and their families navigate their care needs across Contra Costa County.
“We are excited to host this great event,” said Francesca Vogel. “We pride ourselves on being positive contributors to the communities we serve by focusing on education around topics related to aging, wellness and quality of life. Aging and Its Implications will be a fantastic event because it will provide expertise from knowledgeable professionals serving Contra Costa County and the greater East Bay community.”
The event will take place on Saturday, October 24th from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM at the Pleasant Hill Senior Center located at 233 Gregory Lane in Pleasant Hill, CA. Light drinks and refreshments will be served. For more information or to RSVP for this event, call 925-989-6877.
Home Care Assistance is dedicated to providing exceptional in-home care services for seniors across
North America. Innovative programs such as the Balanced Care Method™, a holistic approach to senior care based on studies of centenarians, and the Cognitive Therapeutics Method™, an activities-based intervention program designed to delay cognitive decline, are elevating the standard of care worldwide.
For more information about Home Care Assistance Alamo, visit http://www.HomeCareAssistance.com/Alamo or call 925-820-8390 to speak with a Client Care Manager. The office is located at 190-G Alamo Plaza in Alamo, CA.
ABOUT HOME CARE ASSISTANCE
Home Care Assistance is the leading provider of home care for seniors across the United States, Canada and Australia. Our mission is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in Live-In care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults. A 2015 Inc. 5000 and Franchise500® Company, Home Care Assistance has received numerous industry awards including Entrepreneur’s Fastest-Growing Franchises and Franchise Business Review’s Top 50. For more information about Home Care Assistance, our services and franchise opportunities, visit homecareassistance.com or franchise.homecareassistance.com.