BOSTON (PRWEB) October 23, 2015
International law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP announced that 18 attorneys in its Boston office are included in the 2015 edition Massachusetts Super Lawyers magazine. Of these, 14 attorneys were listed as Super Lawyers and four were listed as Rising Stars. Additionally, Boston Shareholder Barbara A. Jones was named to the 2015 Women’s Edition - Massachusetts Super Lawyers list.
According to the Super Lawyers website, the selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations, and evaluations that identify a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
The following Greenberg Traurig Boston attorneys were listed as Massachusetts Super Lawyers:
- Mark A. Berthiaume, Civil Litigation Defense
- Gary R. Greenberg, General Litigation
- John J. Griffin, Jr., Real Estate
- H. Hamilton Hackney, Environmental
- Barbara A. Jones, Securities & Corporate Finance
- James D. Masterman, Eminent Domain
- Terence P. McCourt, Employment & Labor
- Pete S. Michaels, Securities Litigation
- Christopher H. Milton, Real Estate
- A. John Pappalardo, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Chinh H. Pham, Intellectual Property
- Daniel M. Rabinovitz, Criminal Defense: White Collar and Business Litigation
- David L. Ward, Securities Litigation
- Jeffrey M. Wolf, Business/Corporate
The following Greenberg Traurig Boston attorneys were listed as 2015 Massachusetts Rising Stars:
- William C. Donovan, Securities & Corporate Finance
- Jack S. Gearan, Employment & Labor
- Justin Keith, Employment & Labor
- Zachary C. Kleinsasser, Business Litigation
About Greenberg Traurig’s Boston Office
Established in 1999, Greenberg Traurig’s Boston office is home to more than 65 attorneys practicing in the areas of corporate, emerging technology, energy, governmental affairs, healthcare, intellectual property, labor and employment, life sciences and medical technology, litigation, public finance, real estate and securities. An important contributor to the firm's international platform, the Boston office includes a team of nationally recognized attorneys with both public and private sector experience. The team offers clients the value of decades of legal experience and hands-on knowledge of the local business community, supported by the firm's vast network of global resources.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, multi-practice law firm with approximately 1,900 attorneys serving clients from 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm is No. 1 on the 2015 Law360 Most Charitable Firms list, third largest in the U.S. on the 2015 Law360 400, Top 20 on the 2015 Am Law Global 100, and among the 2015 BTI Brand Elite. More information at: http://www.gtlaw.com.