'Elena is the type of caregiver who is successful with any client – she has the skillset and the heart,' said Margalit Tocher, owner of Home Care Assistance of Greater Chicago.
Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) October 26, 2015
Home Care Assistance, North America’s leading provider of in-home care, is proud to announce that Elena Csiffari of Home Care Assistance of Greater Chicago is the recipient of the company’s 2015 Caregiver of the Year Award. This prestigious award is presented each year to the caregiver who best exemplifies Home Care Assistance’s values and core beliefs, embodying the company’s mission to change the way the world ages. Elena was honored at Home Care Assistance’s Annual Conference held in Las Vegas, Nevada. Her tremendous compassion for her clients, commitment to helping them regain a remarkable level of independence despite physical limitations, admirable professionalism and glowing client reviews set her apart from over 4,000 caregivers across North America.
“Elena is the type of caregiver who is successful with any client – she has the skillset and the heart,” said Margalit Tocher, owner of Home Care Assistance of Greater Chicago. “Elena walks into any client’s home with the intention to connect so that she can make a difference.”
Elena grew up in Romania and has been in the caregiving profession for more than 10 years. Her passion for taking care of others started as a child; when other children were playing, she would be the one running errands for her family. Always putting others first, she would also stop at her neighbors’ houses and offer to pick up items for them at the store.
Since joining Home Care Assistance of Greater Chicago in April 2013, Elena has served 29 different clients, many of whom request her repeatedly.
Below are the Top 5 reasons Elena was selected as Home Care Assistance Caregiver of the Year:
1. Most Considerate—“We are happy with Home Care Assistance, especially Elena...we love everything about her. Her intelligence, the way she thinks ahead, and the way she devotes herself to her client every moment, even watching her and being in the same room if she is sleeping. We love her level of commitment, thinking ahead and not leaving things to the last minute. She is energetic and does things without being told.” - Family member of a client
2. Most Caring—“Elena loves her clients and enjoys drawing out his or her favorite happy times, noting that ‘we are so alike.’ She keeps up their spirits. Elena should be a social worker. She has a positive, caring way that you feel. You can’t buy that. It’s a gift.” - Spouse of client
3. Most Driven—With five grandchildren close by, she is able to enjoy family time. She prefers working nights in order to babysit her youngest while her daughter attends nursing school during the day. Asked about her secret to staying awake all night, she said she takes long naps with her granddaughter in the afternoons.
4. Best Work Ethic—“Elena is 100% attentive, concentrating on the client, not on her cell phone or reading a book. She has the knowledge, ability and personal work ethic.” - Family member of a client
5. Most Reliable—Elena drops everything on a moment’s notice when there is last minute client need.
The Caregiver of the Year Award Ceremony continues to be the biggest highlight of the Annual Conference where Home Care Assistance franchise owners and corporate staff gather to celebrate the company’s commitment to changing the way the world ages through high-caliber in-home care and community education.
To learn more about Home Care Assistance, please visit http://www.HomeCareAssistance.com or call at 1-866-454-8346.
ABOUT HOME CARE ASSISTANCE
Home Care Assistance is the leading provider of home care for seniors across the United States and Canada. Our mission is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in Live-In care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults. A 2015 Franchise500® and Inc. 5000 Company, Home Care Assistance has received numerous industry awards including Entrepreneur’s Fastest-Growing Franchises and Franchise Business Review’s Top 50. For more information about Home Care Assistance and our services, visit homecareassistance.com.