Earn up to $7,500 in Down Payment Assistance Florida Programs.
Florida (PRWEB) October 23, 2015
Down Payment Assistance (DPA) & their team take pride in always offering the most up to date information for Down Payment Assistance Florida Grants (http://www.downpaymentassistanceinflorida.com/). The 2015 Matching Grant Program for Florida residents now offers a $5000 maximum subsidy for down payment assistance. This increase will further help new homebuyers to subsidize their down payment costs. Complete updated information on these new Grant limits are available on their website.
Most programs will use income and purchase price limits to determine eligibility. Please call or fill out inquiry form for additional information. It's free and simple.
MATCHING GRANT – First time home buyer grant
- $5000 maximum subsidy (updated limit to be used for down payment assistance & closing costs)
- 4 to 1 ratio. For every $1, grant provides up to $4, up to the maximum of $5,000
- Minimum contribution is $1,000
- Owner-occupied, 1 unit properties
- Town homes or Condos (condos must be approved beforehand)
- New construction or foreclosures OK
- Must be first time home buyer – not have owned a home in the last 3 years
- Available statewide
- Income limits and purchase price limits apply
MATCHING GRANT – Community Partners
- $7500 maximum subsidy
- Must be one of the following:
-- Current or retired law enforcement officer
-- Healthcare worker
-- Those who are serving or have served in any branch of the US Military, or their surviving spouses
-- Other first responders
To learn more information about the new program updates for Down Payment Assistance Florida Grants (http://www.downpaymentassistanceinflorida.com/), please visit their website. There are many additional programs available for down payment & closing cost assistance, including first time home buyers.
About Down Payment Assistance
If you are looking to purchase homes anywhere in Florida, then you have come to the right place. We have access and are certified to do these loans that include grants, bond programs and 100% loans. In addition to these first time home buyer products; we also handle traditional FHA, USDA, VA, and jumbo loans.
Call (305) 570-7529 and inquire today (http://www.downpaymentassistanceinflorida.com/inquire-here/) to get more information and see if you qualify.