Arthur Berezin of GigaSpaces will be signing copies of his new book at the GigaSpaces booth (T48) at the OpenStack Summit this week in Tokyo.
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 25, 2015
The roadmap for Cloudify orchestration software is taking users on a trip to some of the cloud’s most popular destinations, including OpenStack Liberty, Kubernetes container cluster management and out-of-the-box VMware integration.
Cloudify is the only pure-play open source orchestration software, built on the TOSCA standard. GigaSpaces, the corporate sponsor of Cloudify, is a provider of in-memory computing and cloud orchestration technologies, serving customers worldwide. Features now available and on the immediate Cloudify roadmap include:
- Kubernetes Integration — Cloudify now supports the popular Kubernetes container cluster management project, on OpenStack and other clouds. Users can also deploy Kubernetes as a target environment for application components.
- Murano Integration — A Cloudify plugin is now available in the Murano application catalog. This integration means that users can now deploy applications from the Murano catalog with Cloudify as the underlying orchestration engine.
- Single pane of glass — Via the Murano plugin, OpenStack users can deploy, manage and monitor applications in diverse cloud environments with Cloudify, all accessible and managed via a single-pane-of-glass interface, simplifying orchestration and management for Cloudify users.
- Support for OpenStack Liberty — Cloudify 3.3 will support the current version of OpenStack, called Liberty, launched October 15.
- Enhanced support for mixed workloads — Cloudify now has out-of-the-box integration with VMware vSphere and vCloud, OpenStack and Docker. Users can now run applications that consist of both containerized and VM-based workloads and deployed across multiple clouds. The new Visual Composer simplifies the design of these complex application topologies.
Tips and Advice From OpenStack Summit Tokyo
Attendees at OpenStack Summit Tokyo this week can learn more about orchestrating workloads in OpenStack environments during three sessions presented by experts from GigaSpaces:
- “How to Build Cloud Native Microservices with Hybrid Workloads on OpenStack” — Tuesday, Oct. 27 at 4:00pm
- “Hybrid Cloud Orchestration on OpenStack” — Tuesday, Oct. 27 at 3:45pm
- “An Approach for Migrating Enterprise Applications into OpenStack” — Wednesday, Oct. 28 at 12:05pm
- “How to Hack a Community From the Bottom Up” — Wednesday, Oct. 28 at 2:15pm
Book Signing at Booth T48
Arthur Berezin of GigaSpaces will be signing copies of his new book, “Production Ready OpenStack – Recipes for Successful Environments," at the GigaSpaces booth (T48) at the OpenStack Summit this week in Tokyo.
The book offers a deeper understanding of OpenStack's internal structure and services, with real-world examples on how to build and configure various production use cases for each of OpenStack's core services. It is available in both Kindle and paperback.
GigaSpaces Technologies provides software for cloud application orchestration and scaling of mission-critical applications on cloud environments. Hundreds of Tier-1 organizations worldwide are leveraging GigaSpaces technology to enhance IT efficiency and performance, from top financial firms, e-commerce companies, online gaming providers, healthcare organizations and telecom carriers. GigaSpaces has offices in the US, Europe and Asia. More at http://www.gigaspaces.com and getcloudify.org