New York, New York (PRWEB) October 28, 2015
Invisible Media, a next-generation, real-time data, decisioning and automation platform for a mobile-first world, today announced the availability of new capabilities within its cloud-based technology offering.
The Invisible Media platform enables brands to better understand the customer journey as consumers interact with digital and physical channels, and then create and deliver timely, relevant multi-channel messaging to users. Newly released enhancements to the platform enable clients to:
- Define audiences for campaign targeting and analysis. By using filters and selecting CRM, online, third-party and mobile attributes and behaviors, clients can create and associate audiences to refine campaign targeting and analysis.
- Improve conversion rates. Marketers can dynamically present product recommendations to consumers based on profile information and linger time determined by interactions with geo-fences and mobile beacons. Platform users can also activate deep-linking as a call-to-action option for messages and notifications. Additionally, A/B tests of content can now be set-up with automated winner selection and deployment.
- Track, analyze and act upon physical behaviors within a location. Real-time heat-maps allow marketers to visualize consumers’ paths as they move through a location and interact with products or displays. Customer service alerts to on-property staff triggered by rules such as linger time are also available to improve experiences.
“The mobile environment constantly evolves, and we have built the Invisible Media platform to keep up with the demands of the marketplace with flexibility and agility,” said Shamim Naqvi, Chief Technology Officer and President of Invisible Media. “We’re excited to roll out the latest enhancements to our platform, with many more capabilities to rapidly follow.”
The Invisible Media platform was initially launched earlier this year and is the first mobile-first marketing platform built from the ground up with the customer journey in mind. Core components include:
- A mobile data cloud that aggregates customer and third-party data and integrates it with app activity, physical behaviors and real-time signals captured from mobile devices via click activity, GPS, Wi-Fi and beacons.
- Predictive decisioning with a patent-pending, machine-learning engine that processes data and device signals in real-time to infer user interests and future purchase intent.
- Marketing automation with native location-aware messaging support for SMS, push notifications and mobile advertising retargeting, as well as integrations with other execution channels, to message consumers based on movement patterns.
- Advanced reporting and analytics including messaging performance (SMS, push and in-app messaging), audience trends and customer journey reporting to view campaign results for customers pre-visit, on-site and post-visit.
About Invisible Media
Invisible Media helps leading brands leverage customer data, mobile signals and real-time technologies to drive results and exceptional experiences across physical and digital touch points. The company’s next-generation platform includes a mobile data cloud, proprietary predictive decisioning, multi-channel marketing automation and analytics. The platform enables clients to execute and automate timely, mobile-informed communications throughout the customer journey based on a consumer’s profile, behaviors, interests and movements. The Invisible Media solution addresses marketers’ needs to use in-the-moment experiences to differentiate their brand and to meet the heightened expectations of today’s mobile-minded consumer. Founded in 2014, Invisible Media, Inc. is based in New York City. For more information, please visit Invisible Media: http://www.invisiblemedia.com.