We are happy that our newest release is again full of innovative features like DRG. Our customers are stating this new DRG feature will help them receive a faster ROI by improving automation in their fault management area...Jim Duster, CEO Infosim, Inc.
Austin, Texas (PRWEB) October 28, 2015
Infosim®, the technology leader in automated Service Fulfillment and Service Assurance solutions, today announced the release of version 7.5 of its award-winning software suite StableNet® for Telco and Enterprise customers.
StableNet® 7.5 provides a significant number of powerful new features, including:
- Dynamic Rule Generation (DRG); a new and revolutionary Fault Management concept
- REST interface supporting the new StableNet® iPhone (and upcoming Android) app
- Highly customizable dashboard in both the GUI and Web Portal
- Enabling integration with SDN/NFV element managers
- NCCM structurer enabling creation of optimized and well-formatted device configurations
- New High-Availability (HA) infrastructure based on Linux HA technology
- Syslog & Trap Forwarding enabling integration of legacy systems that rely on their original trap & syslog data
- Open Alarms GeoMap enabling geographical representation of open alarms
StableNet® version 7.5 is available for purchase now. Customers with current maintenance contracts may upgrade free of charge as per the terms and conditions of their contract.
Supporting resources: http://www.infosim.net/support/release.html