"It was a great tool to quickly point out where the work needs to done. The process was great." - Sharen Carey Big Sur,CA Health Center
Torrance, California (PRWEB) October 30, 2015
The HIPAA Watchdog Partner Program was officially launched October 21, 2015. Already partnered with several health plans and EHR's, we are now actively looking to align our services with MSO's, IPA's, QIO's, and EHR vendors.
Over 300 medical organizations are currently using HIPAA Watchdog for their Comprehensive HIPAA Compliance Requirements. HIPAA Watchdog is the only HIPAA security compliance product that comprehensively addresses all of an organization’s privacy and security compliance needs from a single portal.
Call today (800) 409-0096 or visit us at https://www.hipaawatchdog.com.
Protect your Clients from Meaningful Use and HIPAA audits
E2o Health’s, HIPAA Watchdog product can help providers meet the Meaningful Use requirement of Protecting Electronic Health Information with a security risk assessment. Meaningful Use audits require providers to show proof of a HIPAA Security Risk Analysis. Partners also have access to Expert Meaningful Use support through e2o Health’s Meaningful Use website (http://www.MeaningfulUseExperts.com) at a significant discount.
Partnership with HIPAA Watchdog offers both Partners and their Clients these benefits:
- Enhanced white labeled product offerings for your clients so a partner retains brand identity
- Prevent clients from seeking HIPAA Compliance support elsewhere
- Increased revenues from sales and from referrals
- Affiliation with a recognized nationwide brand e2o Health and products
- Access to greater number of clients
- Education and training on HIPAA Watchdog processes
- Expert customer support from HIPAA Watchdog
- Clients can focus on Medicine rather than HIPAA Compliance.
- HIPAA Watchdog provides on-going oversight of all HIPAA compliance activities.
- HIPAA Expert guided Security Risk Assessments and risk correction management.
- Single portal that tracks all compliance efforts
- Audit Preparation documentation
- Device, PHI, Employee, and Vendor Business Associate agreements tracking
- Encryption and Secure email account(s)
- HIPAA online security training for all employees and a certificate upon passing exam.