During the 60-minute program, speakers will explain how to eliminate noise, friction, and wear when parts move or slide against each other.
WARRENDALE, Pa. (PRWEB) October 28, 2015
A new, free webcast presentation from SAE International will discuss a three-pronged approach to understanding tribology and why it’s critical to successful materials selection.
“Low Wear and Low Friction: A Comprehensive Approach to Tribological Challenges” is sponsored by Celanese and hosted by SAE International. The presentation will be held Tuesday, Nov. 3 at 11 a.m. U.S. EST.
During the 60-minute program, speakers will explain how to eliminate noise, friction, and wear when parts move or slide against each other. In addition, webinar attendees will have the chance to learn about:
- The numerous factors having an impact on tribological performance
- The right products to address specific application needs
- Accurately testing tribological performance in your applications
Speakers will include:
- George Zollos, Global Segment Manager, Tribology, Celanese
- Dr. Joachim Flöck, Global Program Manager, Tribological Components, Celanese
- Gabriel Hernández, Field Development Engineer, Specialized Applications, Celanese
To register for the webcast, “Low Wear and Low Friction: A Comprehensive Approach to Tribological Challenges,” visit https://event.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1080022
Click HERE to find the start time at your location
SAE International is a global association committed to being the ultimate knowledge source for the engineering profession. By uniting over 137,000 engineers and technical experts, we drive knowledge and expertise across a broad spectrum of industries. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.