Washington, DC (PRWEB) October 29, 2015
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is pleased to announce the agenda for “Making Private Exchanges Work for Insurers: Market Strategies for 2016 and Beyond,” its third annual virtual conference on private health insurance exchanges. This Nov. 18 program will provide what health insurers need to know for 2016 and beyond for improving their bottom-line strategies.
The sessions are:
- 11:00 – 11:30 a.m.: “What Employers Want From Private Exchanges ... and How Carriers Can Deliver” — In this keynote presentation, the president of the National Business Group on Health will address the incentives and expectations that have induced many employers to go the private exchange route, and ways health plans can make private exchanges more attractive to purchasers.
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:45 a.m.: “Private Exchange Report Card: Which Carriers Are the Biggest Winners? What Strategies Are Making Them Successful?” — In a fast-paced overview of the private exchange marketplace, attendees will get enrollment updates and expert assessments of which health plans are faring the best with private exchanges and why.
- 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.: “What Financial Impact Are Private Exchanges Likely to Have on Which Carriers for 2016 and Beyond?” — Two experienced financial observers of the health plan scene will examine the bottom-line issues private exchanges present, and discuss how insurers, exchange operators and employers can benefit from the success of these marketplaces.
- 2:15 – 3:45 p.m.: “Winning Product Designs for Single-Carrier and Multi-Carrier Exchanges: Lessons from Cigna, Health Care Service Corp. and Aon Hewitt” — Find out which types of products are most successful on both multi-carrier exchanges and insurers' own proprietary exchanges.
- 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.: “Case Study: How One Employer Successfully Transitioned to a Private Exchange” — Get the inside scoop from a large purchaser’s compensation/benefits VP and the consultant who engineered a deal that transitioned Envision HealthCare — a physician staffing service and medical transportation services company with 9,000 employees — to a Towers Watson private exchange.
AIS’s virtual conference allows participants to attend a live conference without having to travel to a meeting site. Plus, the registration fee includes a free On-Demand recording of each session, so any agenda items can be reviewed at a later time.
For more information, including a full agenda, speaker biographies and how to register, visit https://aishealth.com/marketplace/c5vr05_111815.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.