New York, NY (PRWEB) October 30, 2015
PR News’ Nonprofit PR Awards Program is solely dedicated to honoring the most talented communicators and teams in the nonprofit sector. The finalists in this awards program set new standards of excellence and lead the way for other organizations to follow. The entry deadline is today, October 30, 2015 and winners along with honorable mentions will be honored in spring 2016 in D.C.
For more information on the Nonprofit PR Awards, visit http://www.prnewsonline.com/Nonprofit-PR-Awards2015.
Juggling the needs of various constituents, managing critical public issues, projecting a positive image of an industry and its members—these are the many challenges facing communications professionals at nonprofits and associations worldwide. The Nonprofit PR Awards aims to recognize these organizations that exceed expectations in the nonprofit communications arena.
Winners and honorable mentions will be awarded in the following categories:
- Advocacy Campaign and Lobbying Efforts
- Annual Publication or Brochure
- Corporate/Nonprofit Partnership/s
- Crisis Management
- Digital PR and Marketing
- Email Newsletter/s
- Employee / Internal Communications
- Event PR
- External Publication or Report (online or print)
- Facebook Communications Campaign
- Green PR/Marketing
- Internal Publication (online or print)
- Media Relations
- Member Communications
- New Member
- Member Retention
- Natural Disaster Communications
- Nonprofit Partner of the Year
- PR on a Shoestring Budget
- Press Release
- Promotional Items/Merchandise
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Public Service
- Social Media
- Social Responsibility Campaign/Initiatives
- Twitter Communications Campaign
- Video and/or Podcast Program
- Web Site
- Nonprofit Communicator of the Year
- Association/Nonprofit Team of the Year
For more information, visit http://www.prnewsonline.com/Nonprofit-PR-Awards2015.
The Nonprofit PR Awards are presented by the leading industry publication PR News and are judged by a blue-chip panel of communications experts. Winners will be recognized at an awards event in spring 2016.
For questions regarding the Nonprofit PR Awards, contact PR News’ Rachel Scharmann at rscharmann(at)accessintel(dot)com. For sponsorship and exhibit information, contact Lindsay Silverberg at lsilverberg(at)accessintel(dot)com.
PR News is a daily intellectual hub that serves the communications and marketing community at corporations, agencies and nonprofits. The PR News group focuses on honing and growing PR practitioners' skills in social media, crisis management, digital PR, measurement, employee relations, media training, CSR and writing through its flagship newsletter, webinars, conferences, awards programs, workshops and guidebooks. With the launch of its weekly newsletter over 70 years ago, PR News has remained dedicated to supporting the growth of communicators all while keeping them abreast of the latest news affecting the industry. For more information, go to http://www.prnewsonline.com.