PHOENIX, Ariz. (PRWEB) October 29, 2015
Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP is a “Highly Recommended” law firm with multiple ‘Litigation Star’ attorneys according to the 2016 edition of Benchmark Litigation, an annual guide focusing exclusively on leading litigation firms and attorneys in the United States.
Recognizing 20 Lewis Roca Rothgerber litigators in Arizona, Colorado and Nevada, the 2016 Benchmark Litigation analysis states, “Lewis Roca Rothgerber is confirmed by peers as ‘definitely a big name in these parts and now more than ever a firm to be reckoned with for litigation.’ ”
The guide identifies law firms and their attorneys that have displayed the ability to consistently handle complex, high-stakes cases in multiple jurisdictions, and are consistently recommended within their respective business and legal communities for the quality of their litigation professionals and trial work.
“Lewis Roca Rothgerber is committed to investing in top legal talent and delivering outstanding results for our clients, as demonstrated by this recognition,” said Litigation Practice Group Chair Mike Plachy. “Clients benefit from our diversified talent, complementary skill sets and geographic reach for high-quality and effective legal support.”
Lewis Roca Rothgerber partners recognized in the 2016 Benchmark Litigation guide include:
- Robert Charles – Local Litigation Star
- Carla Consoli – Local Litigation Star
- Kimberly Demarchi – Local Litigation Star
- Susan Freeman – Local Litigation Star
- John Iurino – Local Litigation Star
- Lawrence Kasten – Local Litigation Star
- Robert McKirgan – Local Litigation Star
- Randy Papetti – Local Litigation Star
- Bruce Samuels – Local Litigation Star
- Robert Schaffer – Future Star
- Jesse Simpson – Local Litigation Star
- Jon Weiss – Local Litigation Star
- Frederick Baumann – Local Litigation Star
- Scott Browning – Local Litigation Star
- James Lyons – Local Litigation Star
- Mike Plachy – Local Litigation Star
- Howard Cole – Local Litigation Star
- Von Heinz – Local Litigation Star
- Dan Polsenberg – Local Litigation Star
- Dan Waite – Local Litigation Star
With more than 125 litigators in eight offices across the western United States, Lewis Roca Rothgerber’s attorneys have successfully handled complex matters involving multiple parties and substantial economic claims in state, federal, appellate and bankruptcy courts in multiple jurisdictions, including cases garnering national media coverage.
“Lewis Roca Rothgerber has garnered numerous accolades . . . and holds its spot on our ‘highly recommended’ list due to strength of peer review and recent achievements,” noted the editors of Benchmark Litigation.
Rankings are published following a six-month research process that includes interviews with peer attorneys and law firm clients. Read the full Benchmark Litigation analysis by clicking here.
About Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP
Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP is one of the largest law firms in the western U.S. with approximately 250 attorneys serving clients across eight offices including Phoenix, Tucson, Denver, Colorado Springs, Las Vegas, Reno, Albuquerque and Silicon Valley. The firm maintains thriving practices in litigation, business transactions, intellectual property, gaming, regulatory and government and more. For additional information visit lrrlaw.com.
About Benchmark Litigation
Benchmark Litigation, the definitive guide to America’s leading litigation firms and attorneys, is the only publication to focus exclusively on US litigation. Firms cannot pay to be recommended in the guide. Recommendations are based on interviews with the nation’s leading private practice lawyers and in-house counsel.