Boston, MA (PRWEB) November 03, 2015
As the holiday season approaches, Au Bon Pain, an internationally recognized leader in the fast-casual category, debuts its new holiday menu. Customers can now savor the season and enjoy the flavors of the holidays with the new Oven-Hot Stuffed Turkey with Cranberry Sandwich, Kouign-Amann French pastries, Hot Quiche, and Peppermint Latte & Hot Chocolate beverages. New holiday menu items will be available November 3-December 28.
“Our new holiday menu is full of comforting, familiar flavors of the season that have been taken to the next level to give our customers a festive and delicious dining experience,” said Katherine See, Au Bon Pain’s VP of culinary innovation. “Not only are we offering taste profiles that our customers want during this time of year, but we have carefully curated our menu to create items that truly stand out for both quality and creativity.”
Au Bon Pain’s new Oven-Hot Stuffed Turkey with Cranberry Sandwich highlights the best parts of Thanksgiving dinner, made with turkey with no antibiotics ever, traditional stuffing, roasted onion spread, and cranberry chutney on a 9 Grain Cranberry Ciabatta Roll.
Building on its commitment to bakery innovation, Au Bon Pain’s newest creation, the Kouign-Amann (pronounced Queen-a-Mon), is a classic French Breton specialty with layers of buttery pastry, caramelized sugar and a filling of either cinnamon sugar or raspberry preserves. Other new seasonal bakery and beverage offerings include Spinach, Hot Tomato & Cheese Quiche, Hot Quiche Lorraine, Gingerbread Cookies, Peppermint Hot Chocolate, and Peppermint Latte.
Keeping in mind customers with special dietary needs, Au Bon Pain also now offers a Gluten Free 3 Seed Roll, which will be available as a prepackaged item, making an ideal pairing for the brand’s variety of handmade gluten free soups, including the Swiss Chard & 3 Bean and Roasted Eggplant.
“With any menu creation, we are striving to create a dining experience that is delicious, unique and tailored to suit each customer’s needs,” said Maria Feicht, Au Bon Pain’s chief branding officer. “For our latest menu launch, as always, we are listening to the feedback of our customers to offer a variety of balanced seasonal options that are appealing, all while upholding the standards of quality that Au Bon Pain is known for.”
To celebrate the season and kick off the new menu, Au Bon Pain will host a free coffee day, highlighting its new proprietary Reserve Holiday Blend Coffee. Participating locations will offer free Small Hot Coffee on November 4, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Participating cafés will also offer special values from November 3 - December 28 with 2 for $3 Holiday Cookies and 2 for $5 Kouign-Amann.
The full holiday menu:
- Oven-Hot Stuffed Turkey with Cranberry Sandwich - Turkey with traditional stuffing, a roasted onion spread, and cranberry chutney on a 9 Grain Cranberry Ciabatta.
- Warm Chicken & Avocado Sandwich - Chicken breast, fresh avocado, applewood-smoked bacon, marinated tomatoes, basil aioli, and field greens on a baguette.
- Five Onion Soup - A blend of grilled and roasted onions, leeks, and shallots, simmered in a savory beef and sherry broth.
- Kouign-Amann - Layers of buttery pastry topped with caramelized sugar and filled with cinnamon sugar or raspberry preserves.
- Gingerbread Cookie – Hand decorated, traditional gingerbread cookie with rich molasses flavor.
- Quiche Lorraine - Ham, bacon, and cheese quiche served hot.
- Spinach, Tomato & Cheese Quiche - Quiche with spinach, tomato & cheese served hot.
- Gluten Free 3 Seed Roll
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate - Hot chocolate with peppermint syrup, topped with whipped cream and peppermint candy. $1.99 for a medium and $2.50 for a large.
- Peppermint Latte - Rich espresso blended with peppermint syrup, topped with frothed milk, and dusted with peppermint candy. $1.99 for a medium and $2.50 for a large.
- Holiday Coffee Blend - A medium bodied roast from Columbia with hints of chocolate and caramel.
For more information on the new menu or to find an Au Bon Pain café location near you, visit: http://www.aubonpain.com.
About Au Bon Pain
Founded in 1978, Au Bon Pain (“the place of good bread”) has grown into an internationally recognized leader in the fast-casual restaurant category. The chain’s signature items—sandwiches, breads, pastries, salads, soups and coffee—are served in welcoming café environments emphasizing quick service and hospitality. Au Bon Pain offers consumers a wide array of delicious, nutritional foods that include low-sodium, low-fat, gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian options. Calorie counts are clearly posted on menus and full nutritional information is provided in each cafe which has helped the brand earn Health magazine’s designation as one of America’s Top 5 Healthiest Restaurant Chains over the past three years and one of America’s Healthiest Restaurant Chains by Grellin.
Au Bon Pain operates in six key trade channels including urban office buildings, hospitals, universities, transportation centers, malls and museums. Au Bon Pain currently operates in more than 300 locations in the U.S. and internationally. Additional information about Au Bon Pain, which is headquartered in Boston, may be found at http://www.aubonpain.com