(PRWEB) October 31, 2015
What: The Rock Ranch, (about an hour south of Atlanta, Ga) will host National Pumpkin Destruction Day during its Nov. 7 Fall Family Fun Day. This signature event is highly visual and continues to grow in popularity allowing guests to destroy pumpkins in nearly every way imaginable. National Pumpkin Destruction Day (The Saturday after Halloween) is now listed in the 2015 Chase's Calendar of Events. The Rock Ranch pioneered this concept and event, growing in popularity across the U.S.
- Pumpkin-bombing airplanes, monster trucks crushing pumpkins (and crushing cars), pumpkin archery, reverse pumpkin darts and more
- Guests can bring their own pumpkin to recycle through fun methods such as: the pumpkin cannon, pumpkin bowling, the hammer smash and the 40 ft. lift crane pumpkin drop. We'll demolish pumpkins from The Rock Ranch until they're all destroyed
- Rides in a professional monster truck will be available for $6 per person
- The Rock Ranch keeps about 6,000 pumpkins out of landfills each year by using them for a fun and memorable activity and then composting them or feeding them to The Rock Ranch cows
- B-ROLL VIDEO LINK – Drop Box
- B-ROLL VIDEO LINK - .MOV
- High Res Photos – Drop Box
Who: Thousands of Pumpkin Destruction Enthusiasts
When: Saturday, Nov. 7, 2015 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Where: The Rock Ranch: 5020 Barnesville Hwy. The Rock, Ga (about an hour south of Atlanta)
About The Rock Ranch: The Rock Ranch is a beautiful 1,500 acre working cattle ranch located about an hour south of Atlanta in Upson County. It’s a place where families, school groups and even businesses can come to enjoy what we call “agritourism.” The Rock Ranch was founded by the late S. Truett Cathy, Founder of Chick-fil-A, and is dedicated to “Growing Healthy Families.” Visit http://www.TheRockRanch.com.