Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) November 02, 2015
Derale Performance RAD Electric Fan and Shroud Kits with PWM Controller feature two high output electric fans with a skewed blade design that is both efficient and very quiet.
Derale’s new Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) Fan Controller is built into the shroud and constantly adjusts fan speed to maintain the user-selected engine temperature. That allows the fans to operate only at the level needed to keep the engine cool. That increases component life and eliminates amperage spikes that can damage the fans.
RAD Fan Features
- Designed for primary engine cooling
- Shroud can be polished, painted, or anodized
- High output electric motors
- Patented skewed blade design
- Multiple mounting options
- Kits include mounting brackets and complete mounting hardware
Built-in PWM Controller Features
- Controls fan(s) speed from 0-100%
- Constantly adjusts fan speed to maintain the desired temperature
- Controls multiple electric fans up to 65 amp load
- Includes automatic reset circuit breaker
- Air Conditioning override circuit built-in
The Derale RAD Electric Fan and Shroud Kits with the PWM Controller are available in 1,360, 3,750, and 4,000 cfm versions in various heights and widths to fit most any vehicle.
Summit Racing Equipment