If you are planning a wedding in and around Culpeper, Warrenton or Fredericksburg, this show is a must-attend!
Culpeper, VA (PRWEB) November 02, 2015
Brandy Hill Farm, located in Culpeper, Virginia, will be hosting its first fall bridal show on November 8, 2015. The show, titled “Rustic Wedding Showcase” and managed by Main Street Weddings, is open to all who plan to be married, including prospective brides, grooms and their families, and wedding professionals and vendors in Northern Virginia.
The bridal show will showcase wedding planning ideas, discounts & coupons, local wedding resources and premier bridal vendors from Culpeper, Warrenton, Fredericksburg and Manassas. It is a must-attend event for brides and grooms planning a rustic outdoor wedding in farm settings.
Brides and grooms can visit many different wedding professionals face-to-face all under one roof in Brandy Hill Farm’s unique two-story rustic barn. The show will feature vendors from catering, wedding planning, flowers, travel, photography, cakes, invitations, DJs, wedding rentals, and others. Take advantage of show specials and discounts, and have your calendar with you for setting appointments. Needless to say, if you are planning a wedding in and around Culpeper, Warrenton or Fredericksburg, this show is a must-attend!
Bridal Show Exhibits include:
- KK’s Printing & Stationary, Brandy Station
- Endless Creations Flowers, Culpeper
- ChikPea Graphics, Culpeper
- Caroline Street Catering, Fredericksburg
- Gâteau, Warrenton
- Battlefield Travel, Lignum
- The Girls from Main Street, Culpeper
- BobbyPins & Blush, Fredericksburg
- Everything Linen, Front Royal
- Shawn’s Smokehouse BBQ Gourmet Catering, Culpeper
- Lieb Photographic, Culpeper
- Creations by DGB, Culpeper
- Mollie Tobias Photography, Manassas
- Beggars Banquet Rentals, Orange
- Salon Emage, Warrenton
- Cherished Memories Photo Booth, Mineral
- Central VA Wine Tours, Orange
- M Cave Photography, Madison
- Southern Grown Vintage, Madison
- Dream Day DJ’s, Centreville
- Sugar on Top, Madison
- Legends Catering, Warrenton
- Blush Bridal Boutique, Haymarket
The bridal show will be open to the public from 1pm – 5pm on Sunday, November 8, 2015. Admission is $5 per person in advance or $7 at the door. Brides will also have an opportunity to win prizes including 10% off on venue rental at Brandy Hill Farm. Many other vendors will also have give-away prizes.
Event Signup: http://www.mainstreetweddings.com/events/rustic-wedding-showcase/
About Brandy Hill Farm
Brandy Hill Farm is a beautiful barn wedding venue located in Northern Virginia and is accessible within one-hour driving distance from Washington D.C. metro areas. The venue caters to brides and grooms looking for a wedding in rustic, farm settings. The venue offers 70 acres of land with multiple outdoor ceremony locations and a two-story barn that can accommodate up to 200 guests. You can learn more about Brandy Hill Farm at http://www.brandyhillfarm.com.
Brandy Hill Farm
Address: 18404 Bel Pre Road, in Culpeper, Virginia, 22701
Telephone: (540) 645-6127
Press Contact: Seong Bae
Phone: (646) 275-9933 (Phone/text)