“If you conduct an unbiased assessment of Métier compared to our competition, you will find that we are the most comprehensive, scalable and cost effective solution across the project portfolio management industry” said Sandra Richardson, CMO.
Healdsburg, CA (PRWEB) November 03, 2015
Métier, the business management and optimization platform, announced today that the Fall 2015 version is released. Métier’s new capabilities lead the market in features, scalability, interoperability and team collaboration for the project portfolio.
The Fall 2015 version of the Métier Platform includes the following new features:
- New web controls: The new controls are a foundational component that improve application performance and provide greater cross browser support to Internet Explorer, Edge, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
- New Schedules Tool: The new Schedules tool supports both high level work plans, traditional project planning and Agile. New features include drag and drop, significant performance improvements and modernization of the tool.
- Documents Everywhere: Documents are available to be saved and retrieved anywhere in the platform. Users will not have to navigate to the Documents tool, making document management faster, easier and more collaborative.
- User Interface Modernization: Building upon the award-winning new user interface launched in the Summer 2014, the tools have a modern and sleek appearance.
- Assessment Designer: More do-it-yourself capabilities have been built to allow creation, scoring, grading and linking of assessment data.
“If you conduct an unbiased assessment of Métier compared to our competition, you will find that we are the most comprehensive, scalable and cost effective solution across the project portfolio management industry” said Sandra Richardson, chief marketing officer of Métier. “While many of our competitors have attempted to have the same broad feature set that we do by acquiring other tools, they have failed at interoperability. Our platform has been built from the ground up and our 23 tools share data inherently without extra investment from the customer in integration costs.”
The Métier Platform is licensed in an all inclusive model. The 23 pre-built and pre-integrated tools and 50 reports can be turned on and off as needed at various levels of the project portfolio. The platform is highly customizable for enterprises, yet provides pre-built industry best practices for smaller organizations in an out-of-the-box model. Online demonstrations of the platform are available on the Métier website.
Métier provides an award-winning business management and optimization platform that is built upon a foundation of industry-enhancing patents based on computational semantics. Métier’s platform combines project portfolio management, big data analytics and business intelligence to ensure organizations are getting their ideas to market quickly and making improvements that affect the bottom line. Founded in 1998, Métier works with customers globally, across public and private sector industries. For more information about how Métier can help your organization workforward, visit http://www.metier.com or call 1.877.965.9501.