With many of these enhancements hidden or not obvious at first glance, our books show you the best and easiest ways to do the things you need to do.
Hoboken, N.J. (PRWEB) November 03, 2015
John Wiley and Sons, Inc. (“Wiley”) today announces the publication of 12 new books covering Apple’s latest gadgets and OS X El Capitan.
“iOS 9 and Mac OS X El Capitan feature performance enhancements and user-experience refinements,” said author Bob "Dr. Mac" LeVitus. “With many of these enhancements hidden or not obvious at first glance, our books show you the best and easiest ways to do the things you need to do.”
Wiley’s new OS X El Capitan books include:
- OSX El Capitan For Dummies (978-1-119-14961-3, October 2015, $29.99) by Bob LeVitus
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY OS X El Capitan (978-1-119-17387-8, October 2015, $29.99) by Paul McFedries
Wiley’s new iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus books include:
- iPhone 6s Portable Genius (978-1-119-17392-2, October 2015, $25.00) by Paul McFedries
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPhone 6s (978-1-119-17371-7, October 2015, $24.99) by Guy Hart-Davis
- iPhone For Dummies, 9th Edition (978-1-119-13777-1, November 2015, $24.99) by Edward C. Baig and Bob LeVitus
- iPhone For Seniors For Dummies, 5th Edition (978-1-119-13776-4, November 2015, $24.99) by Nancy C. Muir
Wiley’s new iPad books include:
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPad, 3rd Edition (978-1-119-18863-6, December 2015, $29.99) by Guy Hart-Davis
- iPad For Dummies, 8th Edition (978-1-119-13778-8, December 2015, $24.99) by Edward C. Baig and Bob LeVitus
- iPad For Seniors For Dummies, 8th Edition (978-1-119-13779-5, December 2015, $24.99) by Nancy C. Muir
Additional Apple-related books from Wiley include:
- Apple Watch For Dummies (978-1-119-05205-0, July 2015, $19.99) by Marc Saltzman
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Apple Watch (978-1-119-05951-6, July 2015, $24.99) by Guy Hart-Davis
- MacBook For Dummies, 6th Edition (978-1-119-13780-1, December 2015, $24.99) by Mark L. Chambers
Wiley’s latest Apple books are available for purchase online and at retailers nationwide in both print and all e-book formats. Visit Wiley.com for a full list of books on Apple’s Operating Systems and iOS and Apple hardware. To request a review copy or author interview, contact Chantal Kowalski at email@example.com.
Wiley is a global provider of knowledge and knowledge-enabled services that improve outcomes in areas of research, professional practice and education. Through the Research segment, the Company provides digital and print scientific, technical, medical, and scholarly journals, reference works, books, database services, and advertising. The Professional Development segment provides digital and print books, online assessment and training services, and test prep and certification. In Education, Wiley provides education solutions including online program management services for higher education institutions and course management tools for instructors and students, as well as print and digital content.