Avalon, California (PRWEB) November 03, 2015
The Santa Catalina Island Company invites visitors to experience the island to its fullest with the Unlimited Fun package, offering an all-access pass to more than 25 of the most exciting activities Catalina has to offer from now until March 1, 2016. The Unlimited Fun package offers guests three days and two nights of fun with limitless activities and comes complete with two nights’ hotel accommodations, round-trip boat or helicopter transportation to the island and dining credit.
Starting at $269 per person, the Unlimited Fun package includes:
- Unlimited Santa Catalina Island Company activities*
- Round-trip boat transportation aboard the Catalina Express or round-trip helicopter transportation via Island Express Helicopters
- Overnight accommodations (minimum two night stay)
- $50 per person, per night dining credit to use at Avalon Grille or Descanso Beach Club
*Limit one zip line per person per booking
With more than 25 activities to choose from, the three day, two night Unlimited Fun package has something for every kind of adventurer:
- Ocean lovers can discover the underwater world with three different sea experiences including the Undersea Expedition, Ocean Runner and Glass Bottom Boat.
- Descanso Beach Club offers Catalina’s popular Zip Line Eco Tour, where riders can propel down five separate zip lines 300 feet above the canyon floor at speeds of up to 40 mph and a Rock Climbing Wall that lets climbers ascent 32 feet up in the air.
- Explore Catalina by land with five scenic adventures, including the Cape Canyon Expedition, Skyline Drive Tour, Inland Expedition and Avalon Scenic Tour. For a more rugged experience, the East End Adventure takes guests 1,500 feet above sea level in a bio-fuel H1 Hummer for a bird’s eye view of the island and the ocean beyond.
- History buffs can explore the Casino with the two dedicated experiences: the Discover the Casino Tour and Casino Behind the Scenes Tour, or can take in an authentic cinema experience at the Avalon Theatre.
- Golfers of all ages can take advantage of the island’s greens by playing unlimited rounds of golf at the nine-hole Catalina Island Golf Course or Golf Gardens, the island’s miniature golf course.
Guests are also invited to embark on a culinary adventure with $50 dining credit per person, per night for use at Avalon Grille, which features new American cuisine and a relaxed atmosphere overlooking Avalon Bay or Descanso Beach Club, Catalina's only seaside restaurant offering open air dining and American beach eats.
Hotel accommodations may be booked at one of three properties: Hotel Atwater, only footsteps away from the beach and Island Tour Plaza, Pavilion Hotel, set in an elegantly landscaped tropical garden located just 14 steps from the beach or The Inn on Mt. Ada, a six guestroom mansion overlooking Avalon Bay, formerly the home of William Wrigley, Jr. and his wife Ada.
Rates with boat transportation from:
- $269 per person per night based on double occupancy or
- $314 per night for single occupancy
Rates with helicopter transportation from:
- $334 per person per night based on double occupancy or
- $379 per night for single occupancy
Book by visiting http://www.visitcatalinaisland.com
Use Promo Code: UNLFUN
Booking dates are now through March 1, 2016 with travel dates between October 30, 2015 through March 1, 2016. Two night minimum stay required. Based on availability at time of booking. Not valid with any other offer. Limited to one Zip Line Eco Tour per person per booking. Promotion not valid for groups. For group rates, please contact the group sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
About Santa Catalina Island Company
Santa Catalina Island Company (SCICO) is a premier resort operator on Catalina Island, located 22 miles off the coast of southern California. SCICO offers an abundance of amenities including Descanso Beach Club, Island Spa Catalina, Pavilion Hotel, Avalon Grille and new state-of-the-art beachfront meeting space, Catherine’s Terrace, as well as Banning House and Harbor Reef Restaurant in Two Harbors. SCICO also boasts more than 25 activities and tours designed to introduce visitors to the island’s natural beauty and rich history including the Zip Line Eco Tour, East End Adventure, Undersea Expedition and many more. For more information, please visit http://www.visitcatalinaisland.com.