University Park, Ill. (PRWEB) November 04, 2015
Applied Systems today announced that ACORD(Association for Cooperative Operations Research and Development), a global provider of insurance data standards, business and technology leadership, recently honored Applied Systems with the highest number of 2015 ACORD Awards, including the prestigious Leadership Award, Global Citizen Award and Case Study Award, at the 2015 ACORD Forum.
ACORD facilitates the development of open consensus data standards and standard forms and works with its members and partner organizations to drive implementation of those standards across the global insurance industry. ACORD Awards are presented to those organizations and individuals who have demonstrated outstanding achievement in ACORD implementations in the past year. ACORD Award categories recognize business process improvement, individual and organizational leadership, global outreach and industry community excellence.
ACORD Awards presented to Applied Systems and its partners include:
- 2015 ACORD Leadership Award for Applied Rating for the set of tools and processes provided by Applied Rater, the market-leading comparative rating technology, by which Applied can rapidly create extremely rich and valuable carrier-specific ACORD XML messages, including carrier-specific data validation and translation, field editing, complex relational editing and data augmentation.
- 2015 ACORD Leadership Award for Applied Systems for effectively leveraging ACORD standards to enhance Claims download for agents using Applied TAM 2015.
- 2015 ACORD Leadership Award for IVANS Insurance Solutions for the IVANS Connections Project, which has driven connectivity and data exchange between agencies and carriers through the increased adoption of available download service capabilities. IVANS is a division of Applied Systems.
- 2015 ACORD Global Citizen Award for Applied Systems for enabling download certification of the first Puerto Rican insurance company, thereby extending the use of ACORD standards into a new country/region.
- 2015 ACORD Case Study Award: IVANS Insurance Solutions and Columbia Insurance Group for IVANS’ work in automating Columbia Insurance Group’s commercial lines quoting process using ACORD XML to increase data exchange between Columbia Insurance Group’s agent partners’ management systems and their rating and underwriting systems.
- 2015 ACORD Case Study Award: IVANS Insurance Solutions and Utica National submissions for IVANS service to increase accuracy and streamline the creation of ACORD Forms through the integration of eForms into Utica National’s commercial lines agent portal quoting and policy issuance process.
“ACORD is the global leader in defining data standards and forms across the insurance industry, and we are honored to continue to work in collaboration with this fine organization to increase implementation and adoption of these standards worldwide,” said Reid French, chief executive officer, Applied Systems. “As the global insurance industry’s trusted technology partner, Applied is committed to driving connectivity and data exchange between carriers, agents and the insured, and these awards further underscore and recognize our commitment to software innovation, leadership and customer success for greater growth and profitability.”
About Applied Systems
Applied Systems is the leading global provider of cloud-based software that powers the business of insurance. Recognized as a pioneer in insurance automation and data exchange between brokerages, insurers and their clients, Applied is the world’s largest provider of agency and brokerage management systems, serving customers throughout the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied enables millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most.