Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) November 05, 2015
AvatarLabs, the award-winning, full-service digital agency that leads in innovation, design and technology for Fortune 500 corporate brands and the world’s top entertainment companies, today announced the promotions of five members of the company’s leadership team. Spanning long-time AvatarLabs team members to newer company additions, among this group alone exists a more than 30-year cumulative AvatarLabs’ braintrust and company tenure.
Alongside AvatarLabs’ executive management, this team will work towards a highly successful and award-winning future by building on the company’s strategic vision to expand its digital services and capabilities and continue delivering high-impact, innovative campaigns and digital firsts to market.
“This group of AvatarLabs leaders has contributed immeasurably to the growth and continued success of our company, and without them we would not be where we are today - ever growing and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in a rapidly changing technology landscape,” said Rex Cook, CEO of AvatarLabs. "Their active dedication to excellence and commitment to AvatarLabs' unique culture is what inspires our team daily and enables us deliver the very best in digital marketing, advertising and innovation."
The promotions include:
- Anette Hughes, VP, Creative Director - With an extensive, over 25 year background in interactive design, Anette helps oversee and inspire the creative direction of the company. During her time with AvatarLabs, Anette has headed up the creative experience team, guided marquee projects, contributed to the development of the company’s vision and expanded its offerings within the ever-evolving digital space.
- Henrik Markarian - VP, Technology - A 20-year veteran of the videogame industry, Henrik leads the charge as the agency consistently increases its variety of services and expands its technological capacity across an ever-expanding array of platforms and devices. From globally dynamic media campaigns to sophisticated social/viral executions, Henrik has helped position the company to be a trusted partner capable of delivering high quality, technically intricate projects.
- Michelle Naden - VP, Marketing and Partnerships - Michelle leads AvatarLabs’ marketing and business development efforts, striving to bring innovative, effective and award-winning digital marketing solutions to the agency’s Fortune 500 partners. With over 20 years of experience in film, entertainment and brand marketing, Michelle has been instrumental in continuously growing the agency's business and expanding its offerings within the dynamic digital space.
- Laura Primack - VP, Culture & Creative Services - An integral part of AvatarLabs since the company’s inception as employee number one, Laura brings more than 15 years of experience in digital advertising to her new role, ensuring that as the company continues to grow, the culture and environment remains one of innovation, collaboration and positivity. Laura has helped to develop cutting-edge ad solutions for hundreds of entertainment titles and brands, and will continue to oversee the process, output, and growth of the creative department.
- Jason Steinberg - VP, Client Services – Jason provides executive oversight of product, production and client relationships at AvatarLabs, ensuring the highest deployment of the company’s unique blend of strategy, design and technology for high-impact brand marketing. With more than 15 years of global digital experience, Jason has strategized, conceived and built interactive marketing experiences across the full spectrum of digital channels, for clients spanning entertainment, hospitality, consumer products, travel and more.
AvatarLabs is an award-winning, full-service digital agency founded in 2001 that leads in innovation, design and technology for Fortune 500 corporate brands and the world’s top entertainment companies. The company’s core expertise encompasses marketing strategy and execution across all digital platforms via websites, social campaigns, viral activities, mobile apps, online media campaigns, video content production and PR stunts. Credits include ground-breaking digital campaigns for some of the highest grossing multiyear franchises including Fox’s Avatar, Marvel’s Avengers, Lionsgate’s The Hunger Games, Warner Bros.’ The Dark Knight, HBO’s Game of Thrones and many more. AvatarLabs has worked on six of the top ten highest grossing films of all time and has built a successful corporate portfolio with Fortune 500 companies including Mattel, American Greetings, Sony Corporation and Natori. For more information, please visit http://www.avatarlabs.com, or connect on Facebook and Twitter.