Washington, DC (PRWEB) November 05, 2015
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is pleased to announce the publication of Innovative Plan-Provider Ventures: Case Studies From Anthem and Aetna, the latest report in its Management Insight Series. The report provides details of the Vivity collaboration between Anthem Blue Cross of California and seven prestigious California health systems, and Innovation Health, the northern Virginia health plan owned 50-50 by Aetna Inc. and Inova Health System.
Innovative Plan-Provider Ventures: Case Studies From Anthem and Aetna answers questions such as:
- What challenges does a health plan joint venture pose for day-to-day operations and long-term strategic planning? How do these organizations overcome them?
- How does a joint venture scale up without cannibalizing existing health plan membership?
- How do the partners address technology problems, including variations in financial systems?
- How does a joint venture structure outsourcing arrangements to handle sales, marketing, claims processing, provider network development and other functions?
- Are these models replicable in other markets? What other paths are insurers and providers following to develop innovative new insurance models?
For more information on Innovative Plan-Provider Ventures: Case Studies From Anthem and Aetna, including a full table of contents, visit https://aishealth.com/marketplace/innovative-plan-provider-ventures.
AIS’s Management Insight Series is designed to provide practical solutions to complex business challenges with the help of the industry’s most insightful advisors and managers. See a full list of titles in this series at http://aishealth.com/marketplace/insight-series.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.