Louisville, KY (PRWEB) November 04, 2015
Evidence In Motion (EIM) is set to have a large presence at the upcoming American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)’s Private Practice Section Conference & Exhibition (PPS), which will take place November 11-14, 2015 in Orlando, Florida.
Throughout the course of the conference EIM will be based at booth #607, where attendees can learn about EIM programs and register for prizes like four of founder Larry Benz, PT, DPT, OCS, MBA, MAAP, favorite books, free registration for EIM’s Manipalooza (April 2016, $800 value), and free registration for International Spine and Pain Institute’s Clinical Conference (June 2016, $699 value).
Additionally, eight of EIM’s Executive Program in Private Practice Management faculty members and graduates will speak throughout the course of the conference. EIM presenters and presentation topics include:
November 11, 12:30 PM – 4:30 PM, Pre-Conference Sessions
- Physical Therapy Practice and Business Competencies Required to be Effective Providers in Lifestyle Medicine; Jennifer Gamboa, PT, DPT, OCS, EPPM Graduate
November 11, 12:30 – 2:30 PM, Administrators Certificate Program (Module 1)
- Administrators Certificate Program – Marketing & Customer Service; Lynn Steffes, PT, DPT, EPPM Faculty
November 12, 2:30 – 4:00 PM, Concurrent Sessions
- Insurer and Hospital/ACO Anticompetetive Alliances: A Review of Recent Legal Cases and How They Might Affect Your Practice; Gewn Simons, Esq., PT, OCS, FAAOMPT, EPPM Faculty, and Deborah Winegard, Esq.
November 12, 5:30 – 6:30 PM, Moderated Networking Discussions
- The Fountain of Youth: How Millenial Employees can Revitalize Your Practice; John Childs, PT, PhD, MBA, OCS, FAPTA, CEO of Evidence In Motion, EPPM Faculty, and Heidi Jannenga, PT, DPT, ATC/L, EPPM Graduate
- Motivating Your Team; Charles Felder, PT, DPT, MBA, EPPM Faculty, and Patti Kocich, PT
- Meeting of the PPS Media Group; Don Levine, PT, DPT, FAFS, EPPM Graduate
November 13, 9:30 – 11:30 AM, Administrators Certificate Program (Module 5)
- Administrators Certificate Program – Business & Financial Management; Stephen Albanese, PT, DPT, EPPM Graduate, Shannon Albanese, PT, and Christopher Albanese, PT, MS, CSCS
Those interested in attending the 2015 PPS Conference & Exhibition, which will be held at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Florida, can register online. The conference costs $965 for new PPS members (after 11/15/14), $965 for existing PPS members, $1,355 for APTA-only members, and $1545 for non-members.
To learn more about EIM’s programs, including the Executive Program in Private Practice Management, please visit http://www.evidenceinmotion.com.
About Evidence In Motion (EIM):
Evidence In Motion (EIM) is an education and consultation company whose sole reason of existence is to elevate the physical therapy profession and the role of physical therapists in healthcare delivery. A strong dedication to fostering the creation and assimilation of an evidence-based practice culture within the physical therapy profession is a cornerstone of Evidence In Motion’s mission. They have put in place evidence-based practice treatment pathways in many facilities and aims to promote the global sharing of information and ideas, thus advancing evidence-based physical therapy practice, research and education around the world. Evidence In Motion offers Continuing Education, Certification, Residency, Fellowship, and Musculoskeletal Postprofessional DPT programs, as well as an Executive Program in Private Practice Management with optional Postprofessional DPT. For more information, please visit EvidenceInMotion.com. You can also find Evidence In Motion on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.