Very good. Honestly I was just trying to see if it works. I really will use it again. I recharged 4 family members and they were so happy. Thank you. (Jane on Trustpilot.com)
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) November 06, 2015
MobileRecharge.com launches World Top Up Day on November 10 to celebrate, for the first time in history, top up senders worldwide. The organisers announce the best offer possible for November 10: NO FEES when making a top up to a mobile abroad on Mobilerecharge.com that day. The event powered by MobileRecharge.com is dedicated to both existing customers or fans, as well as new comers. More details are already available on the website: http://mobilerecharge.com/
World Top Up Day, powered by MobileRecharge.com, is a one day event whose aim is to bring to public awareness the generosity of expats who send money to mobiles in their native countries. The number of expats worldwide who send mobile credit to relatives and friends back home amounts to hundreds of thousands. These generous people make top ups for two main reasons: to support or surprise their friends and folks by sending them a top up gift. They send airtime to 135 countries and 400 operators globally.
The big surprise on World Top Up Day is that NO processing FEES apply. And that is valid for all top ups to mobiles in 135 countries enlisted on MobileRecharge.com. What someone sends is what his or her family member gets. In translation, the credit they order on MobileRecharge.com is transferred to someone's mobile in some other country and no additional fees apply.
Prior to World Top Up Day, all fans and people interested in the big gift on November 10 are welcome on the Facebook page event: https://th-th.facebook.com/events/742873992508225/
The Facebook page will feed the community with interesting articles on the mechanics of generosity and latest updates on the event, as well share videos and challenge with fun games, quizzes and polls: https://www.facebook.com/MobileRecharge.Fan
The get together for World Top Up Day will start earlier than November 10 on Google+, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest too: http://www.youtube.com/c/MobileRecharge
Just as a curiosity, every 2 seconds someone new joins MobileRecharge.com to make international online top ups. The service has more than 10 years experience behind and the company who owns the brand, KeepCalling, has been enlisted among the fastest-growing companies in the USA in the last 4 years.
Any top up on MobileRecharge.com gets to the destination number instantly, no matter the distance. The website is mobile-friendly and ethnic friendly, so to say. It is available in several languages besides English.
It only takes 1 minute at most to make a refill on MobileRecharge.com on World Top Up Day, which is also the case for the top ups outside the promotion period as well.
And there are 2 different ways to do that:
- It can be done from a PC with Internet access, directly on MobileRecharge.com.
- The second way is on the go, using the Android or iOS app called MobileRecharge, which is free to install from Google Play or App Store and has all the functions of the website, as well as all current promotions displayed.
Opening an account on MobileRecharge.com costs nothing. Another great advantage is that the entire history log, that is all transactions (invoices), are available in the customer's account 24/7. To register on the website, one only needs to fill in this form to get access to all benefits of World Top Up Day, as well as others: https://mobilerecharge.com/account/register. While registering, it is a good idea to subscribe to the Newsletter to get offers by email.
In order to get the gift on World Top Up Day, one needs to make a top up. Here are three easy steps to get the surprise at checkout:
- Create an account on MobileRecharge.com (or install the MobileRecharge app on your iOS or Android smartphone, and follow the guidelines).
- Select the necessary details of the transaction (phone number of the beneficiary and the operator it belongs to, the amount to be sent and the payment method)
- Get the big news or gift!
The credit is sent instantly to the desired mobile number, in "less than 30 seconds" as one customer put it on Twitter, because "it's a no brainer."
International mobile credit transfers with MobileRecharge.com got 9 out of 10 on review platforms like Trustpilot for example. Customers point out the aspects that make the service more popular than other global providers:
- Transactions are 100% safe.
- Paypal accounts are accepted besides all major cards, no matter the currency or country of the sender.
- The top up is instant or "fast."
- The service is among the easiest to use on the global market.
- The website and the app are available in several languages: English, Spanish, German, French and Italian.
- The MobileRecharge app for Android or iOS device is simple and intuitive.
- There are daily promotions always running on the website's "Promotions" page, or on the MobileRecharge app.
- The Facebook fans and the G+ or Twitter followers are automatically notified about the on-going promotions as they happen.
- The Customer Service is seen as highly supportive (reviews prove this) and it is available 24/7 in both Spanish and English.
- Potential customers and existing ones have an expat community on MobileRecharge.com Facebook page: called MobileRecharge.com
- Video tutorials are available on YouTube for independent users.
- Interesting How-to articles and fun stuff is available on their blog.
MobileRecharge.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunication company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.